No proposal to increase the Retirement Age of Central Government Servants.
The Central Government clarified that there is no proposal to extend the retirement age of Central Government Employees.
In Rajya Sabha, the Minister of State for Finance Namo Narain Meena told that the total number of Central Government Employees as on March, 2010 was 32.24 Lakh and “at present we have no idea to increase the retirement age of Central Government Employees from 60 to 62”.
Related to Your Search:
- Not considering proposal to set up 7th Pay Commission: Govt
- 7th CPC Latest News : Constitution of 7th Central Pay Commission for Central Government Employees
- Need 10 Years gap between 6th to 7th pay commission
- No Increase or Decrease the Age of Retirement of Central Government Employees
- DA Merger News Central Government Employees and Pensioners
- Retirement Age: No Proposal To Raise for Central Government Employees
- New Pension System : Status of subscribers of NPS as on 10th November, 2012
- Time Limit for Repayment of Educational Loans
- 6th CPC had recommended not to merge 50% of Dearness Allowance (DA) Parliament was informed today