National Anomaly Committee- Separate Meeting for MACP Issues May be postponed
It has been decided in the Fifth Meeting of National Anomaly Committee that a separate meeting will be arranged tentatively on 27-7-2012 to discuss the MACP related Issues. It is expected that core issues related to the MACP Scheme will be finalized in this meeting.
But the Sources Close to the staff side representative told that the meeting may be postponed and it will be held shortly.
Related to Your Search:
- Brief feedback of the National Anomaly Committee meeting – AIRF
- Meeting of National Council JCM (Staff Side) with 7th Pay Commission on 23, 24 March 2015
- 5th National Anomaly Committee meeting minutes published by DoPT
- MACP and National Anomaly Committee Issues: Confederation
- National Anomaly Committee Meeting will be held on 29.5.2015 – Dopt order with Agenda Points
- Meeting of the National Anomaly Committee
- 1st meeting of the National Anomaly Committee
- 7th CPC anomaly committee latest news Settle all 7th CPC Anomalies represented by the Staff
- National Anomaly Committee related letter of the JCM (Staff Side)