EXPECTED DA FROM JULY 2012 :- We expect the dearness allowance from the month of July, 2012 may stand at 72%.
As per the statistics of All India Consumer Price Index Numbers released by the Labour Bureau for the month of April 2012, the expected dearness allowance calculation turned to steep. The index raised by four points due to price hike of essential commodities in last month across the nation. By the way for next month index also will be the same, because the fuel prices increased more. At this moment, the calculation of dearness allowance is estimated to be 72%, i.e. central staff and pensioners may be enhanced from the existing rate of 65% to 72% with effect from July 2012.
The below table denotes the calculation for the month of Aril 2012…
|Month/Year||AICPIN||Total of 12 Months||12 Months average||% Increase over 115.763||App. DA||DA %|
Related to Your Search:
- Expected Dearness Allowance 9% to 10% from July 2013 : Expected DA
- Expected Dearness allowance from July 2013
- Expected DA to be almost 31% in July 2021, subject to non-reduction in the coming month AICPIN
- AICPIN for June 2013, confirmed 90% DA from July 2013 and also indicates 7% minimum increase in Jan-2014
- AICPIN FOR APRIL 2014 – EXPECTED DA JULY 2014 – 4th STEP COMPLETED
- Expected DA from May 2017 for Bank Employees
- The rate of DA from July 2015 will have an increase of 6 percent
- Calculation starts for expected DA from January 2017
- Expected DA Table from Jan 2022 – AICPIN for December 2021 Press Release