Employees Provident Fund Organisation
(Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India)
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14-Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066
No: WSU/39(1)2017/Housing Scheme/4106
All Addl. CPFC (HQ/ Zone),
Regional P.F. Commissioners-incharge of
Sub: Withdrawal under paragraph 68-BD of EPF Scheme, 1952 for housing needs of the PF members.
Ref: HO circular dated of even numbers dated 21.04.2017, 02.05.2017 & 19.05.2017
Please refer to the above said subject.
- There are a number of State Housing Boards or other authorities owned by the Government which construct and sell houses. In certain cases their houses remain unsold. Considering this, it is advised that RPFCs-incharge of ROs should contact all such Housing Board/authorities in their jurisdiction and persuade them for allotment of such unsold houses directly to the PF Workers’ Cooperative Societies but EPFO shall not recommend or be associated in the agreement with any particular housing agency/housing society. RPFCs should also discuss the issue with PF Workers’ Union and employers of establishments for formation of cooperative societies so that the concerned society may also negotiate with such Housing Board/ authorities.
- Accordingly, it is advised that provisions of paragraph 68-BD of EPF Scheme, 1952 be given due focus and publicity by all such possible means in the interest of the workers.
Addl. Central P.F. Commission (Housing)
Related to Your Search:
- EPFO signs MoU with HUDCO under new Housing Scheme of EPF & MP Act-1952
- Display CGEWHO’S Housing Scheme in all Central Ministry’s web site through NIC
- Amendment in EPF scheme for buying homes
- Central Vigilance Commission’s jurisdiction over employees of Multi-State Cooperative Societies like NAFED, KRIBHCO etc
- Central Vigilance Commission’s jurisdiction over employees of Multi-State Cooperative Societies like NAFED, KRIBHCO etc.
- 36th Central Sanctioning and Monitoring Committee (CSMC) Meeting of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban Sanctions a Total of 2,67,546 Houses from 10 States
- Housing Schemes by CGEWHO
- Cabinet approves a New Scheme for promotion of Rural Housing in the country
- Cumulative No of Houses sanctioned under PMAY(U) now more than 65 Lakhs