G.I., Dept. of Per. & Trg., O.M.No.AB-14017/61/2008-Estt.(RR), dated 27.2.2015
Subject : Uploading of Notified Recruitment Rules of various posts under each Ministry/Department.
It has come to the notice of this Department that Ministries/Departments are not uploading the notified Recruitment Rules of various posts in the Ministry Department on their official website. To bring greater transparency and to allow the prospective government employees to have an informed decision regarding their career prospects, all the Ministries/Departments are requested to upload the notified Recruitment Rules of various posts under their Ministry/Department by 15th March, 2015. They are also advised to issue suitable instructions to the Subordinate Offices and Attached Offices under their Administrative Control to upload the notified Recruitment Rules of various posts on their respective official websites.
2. All the Ministries/Departments are requested to send compliance of the aforesaid instructions before 31st March, 2015.
Related to Your Search:
- DOPT: Review of Recruitment Rules – regarding
- Dopt Orders regarding Amendment of Recruitment Rules/Service Rules
- Dopt Orders 2013 – Recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts in Pay Band-I, with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- (pre-revised Group `D’ posts)
- Model Recruitment Rules for the various posts in Official Language Cadre for Subordinate Offices
- Dopt advised to upload ‘Working Hours, Holidays, Public Dealing Hours on the websites of Indian Government
- Submission of quarterly returns in respect of the Recruitment Rules – regarding
- Notifying of Recruitment Rules within ten weeks time period after the same are approved by the UPSC – Dopt Orders
- Recruitment to Multi Tasking Staff in Pay Band-I, with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- Sending of requisition to Staff Selection Commission
- DoPT Orders 2019 – Procedure to be followed in cases of disagreement on Recruitment Rules