NFIR: Upgradation of posts in Railways recommended by 7th CPC – clearance of DoP&T and MoF
No.IV/NFIR/7th CPC/ (Imp)/2016/R.B./Pt.II
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Upgradation of posts in Railways recommended by 7th CPC – clearance of DoP&T and MoF- reg.
Ref: (i)NFIR’s PNM item No.13/2017.
(ii)Railway Board’s file No.PC-VII/2016/RSRP/2-RBE No.93/2016 dated 02/08/2016 to GMs etc.,
(iii)NFIR’s letter No.IV/NFIR/7th CPC(Imp)/2016/R.B. dated 12/09/2016. 30/09/2016, 15/11/2016 & 28/11/2016.
Federation invites kind attention of the Railway Board to the PNM item No.13/2017 relating to upgradation of the following posts in Railways :
The subject was discussed in the NFIR’s PNM meeting held with the Railway Board on 13/14.11.2017, consequently the Railway Board had stated as follows:-
“Ministry of Finance to whom the matter was referred to for a decision, as now referred it back to DoP&T. The railways are awaiting decision of the Government on the proposal sent by the Railway Ministry”.
The Federation had however requested the Railway Board to pursue vigorously with the concerned Ministries/Department for obtaining clearance for implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC in toto. Federation is disappointed to state that though more than two months passed, the subject continues to remain pending, leading to staff resentment against casual approach on 7th CPC recommendation.
NFIR therefore urges on the Railway Board to kindly expedite for obtaining clearance for upgrading the posts in the above categories.
(Dr M. Raghavaiah),
Related to Your Search:
- Upgradation of posts in the Railways recommended by 7th Central Pay Commission – clearance of DoP&T
- Upgradation of the posts of Sr. SO (A/cs)/Sr. TIA/Sr. ISA in the Railways as recommended by 7 CPC – clearance of DoP&T
- Upgradation of posts in the Railways recommended by 7th Central Pay Commission Clearance of DoP&T
- Representation of NFIR regarding upgradation of pay structure of JEs/SSEs
- Exemption from passing the Typewriting Test – DoP&T instructions not implemented in Railways
- Reckoning Grade Pay Rs.4200/- Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix as entry Grade Pay for granting financial upgradation under MACPS to the Station Master category in Railways
- Upgradation of 3335 posts from Group ‘C’ to Group ‘B’ has been approved by Railway Ministry
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Grave injustice done by successive Pay Commission to the category of Junior Engineers and Senior Engineers in Railways-growing dissatisfaction, discontentment and frustration among Technical Supervisors – kind intervention requested