No. 5/4/2016 CS.II(C)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi -110 003
Dated: 22nd Dec., 2016
Subject: Updation of web-based data of PA Grade of CSSS in CSCMS-reg.
The undersigned is directed to say that the information in respect of Personal Assistants of CSSS who are posted in all the Ministries/Departments is essentially required to be updated for several purposes ego filling of Immovable Property Return (IPR), updation of web-based data of PAs and filling up of unfilled vacancies etc. It will also serve other purposes- record maintenance, preparation of CSL etc.
2. All Ministries/Departments are, therefore, requested to furnish the requisite information of PA Grade as oh 31.12.2016 in the proforma attached by 15.01.2017 positively to enable this Department to update the records of PA Grade.
Encls:- As above
(Umesh Kumar Bhatia)
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT: Updation of web-based data of PS Grade of CSSS in CSCMS
- Web Based Cadre Management System-Updation of data of CSS officers/officials in the Grade of SO/ASO
- Status of ACRs/APARs and disclosure certificate in respect of PPS grade of CSSS – reg.
- Fixation of Range of Seniority for promotion from PA to PS Grade of CSSS Select list Year-2011-reg.
- Fixation of range of seniority for promotion from PA to PS Grade of CSSS-Select List Year 2014-reg
- Posting of Stenographers Grade D of Stenographers Grade C and D Examination, 2016 in the cadre units of CSSS
- Development of a Web Based software solution for Cadre Management of CSS, CSSS and CSCS – Data collection in respect of CSS Officers – reg.
- Fixation of range of seniority for promotion from PA to PS Grade of CSSS-Select List Year 2015-reminder-reg
- Fixation of range of seniority for promotion from PA to PS Grade of CSSS-Select List Year 2013-extension-reg