AIGDSU – Speedy implementation of GDS Committee recommendations and related matters reg
ALL INDIA GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS UNION (AIGDSU)
(Central Head Quarter)
First Floor, Post Office Building, Padamnagar, Delhi 110007
President: M. Rajangam
General Secretary S.S. Mahadevaiah
Department of Posts,
Sub: Speedy implementation of GDS Committee recommendations and related matters reg.
In spite of our countrywide requests, memorials, protest meetings/Demonstrations and Strikes there is unreasonable delay in consideration and implementation of the GDS Committee recommendations. The level of tolerance has already crossed it limits. This time we have accepted OFFICERS Committee with open mind but still discriminative attitude is seen towards this low paid and neglected/exploited lot.
The Gramin Dak Sevaks role in future INDIA POST especially in Banking is more significant and we are also carefully watching the developments. There cannot be any compromise about their status and service conditions in the changed scenario and the GDS should get what they deserve. The Government, being a model employer, should consider our reasonable demands in the interest of service to the rural population of this country. The old policies of the British regime such as cheap labour and exploitation are outdated in the present situation and it is high time that decisions are at the appropriate levels in democratic norms. India is a welfare state and we are eagerly waiting for BETTER TREATMENT TO G.D.S AT LEAST THIS TIME.
We do sincerely hope that you will take personal interest in this matter and play vital role for speedy implementation OF ALL RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE COMMITTEE TO TAKE EFFECT FROM 01.01.2016 at par with 7th CPC extended to Departmental counterparts.
With profound regards,
Source : ruralpostalemployees
Related to Your Search:
- GDS Strike: GDS Indefinite Strike Reaches on 7th Day
- Postal Employees strike today for implementation of 7th Pay Commission recommendations
- Payment of revised waves Oct the outsider/substitute GDS who are working in short-term vacancies of regular GDS posts
- Minutes of the meeting held on 31.07.2018 at 11:30 A.M. at Dak Bhawan
- GDS meeting held at Dak Bhawan
- Implementation of Kamalesh Chandra Report on Gramin Dak Sevaks of the Department of Posts
- Circular of AIGDSU: GDS Committee Kamlesh Chandra
- Huge injustice in fixation of TRCA of Gramin Dak Sevaks as also in calculation and payment of arrears
- Observance of three phase countrywide agitational programme by GDS JCA