Special Class Railway Apprentices’ Examination, 2014
The Union Public Service Commission will be conducting the Special Class Railway Apprentices’ Examination, 2014 on January 12, 2014 at various centres all over India as per notification. E-Admit Cards are available on the Commission’s website http://www.upsc.gov.in. Candidates are advised to download and check their e-admit cards carefully and bring discrepancy, if any, to the notice of the Commission immediately.
Rejection letters citing the ground(s) for rejection have been issued through e-mails and also put on the Union Public Service Commission’s website http://www.upsc.gov.in. In case any difficulty is faced by the candidates in downloading e-admit cards, they may contact the UPSC Facilitation Counter on Telephone Nos. 011-23385271, 011-23381125 and 011-23098543 on any working day between 10.00 AM and 5.00 PM. The candidates can also send Fax message on Fax No. 011-23387310. No Admit Card will be sent by post.
In case the photograph is not printed clear on the e-admit cards, candidates are advised to carry three (3) photographs (one identical photograph for each session) along with proof of identity such as Identity Card or Voter Identity Card or Passport or Driving License and printout of e-admit card at the venue of the Examination.
Source : PIB News
Related to Your Search:
- UPSC conducting Special Class Railway Apprentices’ Examination, 2013
- Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commadants) Examination, 2012
- Combined Defence Services Examination (I) – 2015
- UPSC: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination – 2018
- Employment News – Ordnance Factory, Ambarnath publishes notice for Admit Card schedule and exam schedule for recruitment of Tradesmen (ss)
- Accepting of E-Aadhaar as Prescribed Proof of Identity for Reserved Journey
- Downloading KVS Admit Cards for LDCE (Teaching) – 2018
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam, 2012 Result Announced
- Ministry of Railways approves digital Aadhaar and Driving Licence from Digital Locker as proof of identity of passengers for undertaking journey by Train