Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2017-18 Issue Price
Government of India, in consultation with the Reserve Bank of India, had floated Series III of Sovereign Gold Bonds 2017-18, for a period from October 09, 2017 to December 27, 2017 (with subscription period Monday to Wednesday every week). The Bonds will be issued on the succeeding Monday after each subscription period.
For the next subscription period i.e. December 18-20, 2017, the issue price shall be Rs.2,866 (Rupees Two Thousand Eight Hundred Sixty Six only) – per gram with Settlement on December 26, 2017, as also published by RBI in their Press Release dated December 15, 2017.
Government of India in consultation with the Reserve Bank of India, has decided to allow discount of Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty) per gram from the issue price to those investors who apply online and the payment is made through digital mode.
Related to Your Search:
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2017-18 Issue Price for the next subscription period i.e. October 23-25, 2017 would be Rs. 2,971 per gram with Settlement on October 30, 2017
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2018-19 (Series II) – Issue Price
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2018-19 (Series III) – Issue Price
- Government decides to issue Sovereign Gold Bonds Scheme 2016 -17–Series III; Applications for the bond to be accepted from October 24, 2016 to November 02, 2016 and the Bonds will be issued on November 17, 2016.
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2018 -19
- Designated Post offices to issue Sovereign Gold Bond 2015-16
- PM to launch Gold Related Schemes on 5th November, 2015; First ever National Gold Coin minted in India with National Emblem of Ashok Chakra engraved to be released among others on the occasion
- Auction for Sale (Re-issue) of Government Stocks
- Auction for Sale of Government Stocks