No. 9/01/2020- CS.II (A)(CN 3153489)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3 Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi
Dated : 29.06.2020
Sub: Rotational Transfer Policy (RTP) applicable to CSSS officers – Modification thereof – regarding
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department OM No. 25/28/2014-CS-II (A) dated 22.07.2015 vide which the Rotational Transfer Policy applicable to CSSS officers was circulated.
2. The competent authority has now approved the following modifications/ additions in the aforementioned Rotational Transfer Policy dated 22.07.2015 as given below:
Para No. 11 (officers returning from deputation/ long leave/ long term training etc.) of the existing RTP guidelines is modified and replaced as under:
An officer returning from deputation, long leave/ long term training will be posted to any Ministry/ Department based on the Administrative exigencies, with the approval of the Competent Authority. In such cases this posting will be treated as a fresh tenure. In case It is decided that an officer is to be posted back to the same Ministry/ Department he last served, then his tenure will be limited to the balance period of the tenure prescribed for the grade subject to the availability of the vacancy and subject to the condition that at least one year balance tenure is left.
Para No. 13 (Preference for posting) Two new sub-paras are added after para 13(f) as below:-
(g) The transferring out of Officers working in Establishment Office, DoP&T will be done only with the concurrence of Establishment Officer (EO). The DoP&T administration will consult the EO and maintain a list of such officers, ready to be sent to CS Division as and when RTP exercise is taken up.
(h) Any officer who ts not clear from vigilance angle and who may/may not be due for transfer under RTP may be transferred out in case a report is received from the concerned Ministry /Department. Such an Officer will be posted to a non- sensitive post in any Ministry/ Department without seeking his option for posting irrespective of the tenure of his posting in that Ministry/ Department. No preference will be sought from such officer.
(Vasanthi V Babu)
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of Rotational Transfer Policy to CSS Officers – Dopt Orders 2015
- Revised Rotational Transfer Policy applicable to CSS officers – Latest DoPT Orders 2020
- Seeking option from promoted Under Secretaries (adhoc) under Rotational Transfer Policy
- Rotational Transfer Policy applicable to CSS officers – Modification thereof
- Rotational Transfer of CSS officers of DS Grade and above – Furnishing of personal information thereof.
- Promotion of Grade-I (Under Secretary) officers of CSS to the Selection Grade(Deputy Secretary)on ad-hoc basis and posting of DS/Director of CSS on their return from leave etc. – Furnishing of personal information thereof
- Draft Transfer Policy for Railway’s Officers issued by Railway Board for comments/suggestions
- Rotational Transfer of officers Assistants’ Grade of CSS
- Promotion of Grade-I (Under Secretary) officers of CSS to the Selection Grade (Deputy Secretary) on ad-hoc basis – Furnishing of personal information thereof.