Risk Allowance to Central Armed Police Force (CAPF)
The Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) personnel deployed in LWE affected areas are entitled to Risk Allowance equivalent to rates of either Counter Insurgency (Operations) Field Area Allowance or Counter Insurgency (Operations) Modified Field Area Allowance admissible to Army, depending on their place of posting. The personnel of the Commando Battalion for Resolute Action (CoBRA) of CRPF deployed in LWE areas, are entitled to an allowance at the rate of 80% of Marine Commandos (MARCOS) Allowance.
The above information given by the Minister of Home Affairs Shri Kiren Rijiju in a written reply to a question in Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Granting of Risk / Hardship Allowance to CAPF and CRPF
- Cabinet Decision on Risk and Hardship Matrix
- Cabinet approval on 7th CPC allowances paid to Defence, CAPFs, Police, Indian Coast Guard and Security Agencies
- Risk allowance to Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) personnel deployed in maoist strongholds – Not any proposal under consideration
- 7CPC: MHA for pay on par with Army for paramilitary forces in 7th CPC
- Govt reply on CAPF’s demands regarding One Rank One Pension and Ex-Servicemen Status
- Ex-servicemen status to retired personnel of the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
- Facilities to CAPF Personnel
- Paramilitary Allowance/Special Pay to the Central Armed Police Force (CAPF)