Revision of Pay of Employees & Modified voluntary Retirement Scheme: NCT
UNSTARRED QUESTION NO 541
541 . N.K. PREMACHANDRAN
Will the Minister of TEXTILES be pleased to state:-
(a) whether the Government has revised the pay, wages and other service benefits available to the employees working in the mills under the National Textile Corporation (NTC) time to time and if so, the details thereof;
(b) whether the Government has implemented VRS and MVRS scheme for the employees working in the mills under the NTC and if so, the details thereof;
(c) whether the Government proposes to extend the benefit of MVRS scheme implemented for the employees of Minarva Mills for the similarly placed other mills and if so, the details thereof;
(d) whether the Government proposes to implement the MVRS scheme implemented in Minarva Mills to the employees of Parvathi Mills, Kollam and if so,the details thereof; and
(e) the details regarding the proposals pending with the Government for the welfare of employees in Parvathi Mills, Kollam?
MINISTER OF STATE (INDEPENDENT CHARGE) IN THE MINISTRY OF TEXTILES
(SHRI SANTOSH KUMAR GANGWAR)
(a): Pay, wages and other benefits has been revised by NTC Ltd. of the on roll employees of the working mills from time to time i.e. during the year 1992, 1997 and 2007 to the employees governed by Industrial Dearness Allowance pay pattern and during the year 1986, 1996 and 2006 to the employees governed by Central Dearness Allowance pay pattern.
(b): VRS and MVRS has been implemented by NTC to the employees in the units identified for closure and surplus employees of working units, Head Office, Regional Offices and Retailed Marketing Division of NTC. So far NTC has given MVRS to 63297 employees at a total cost of Rs.2373.86 crores, details as given in Annexure – I.
(c): Modified Voluntary Retirement Scheme (MVRS) has been uniformly applied for similarly placed mills. A copy of the scheme is at Annexure – II.
(d): Modified Voluntary Retirement Scheme (MVRS) has been uniformly applied to the employees of Parvathi Mills, Kollam and so far 644 employees has availed the benefit at a total cost of Rs.16.81 crores.
(e): No such proposal is pending.
NATIONAL TEXTILE CORPORATION LIMITED
|Sl. No.||NAME OF THE SUBSIDIARY||
NO. OF EMPLOYEES RETIRED UNDER MVRS
(RS. IN CRORES)
Related to Your Search:
- PENSIONARY BENEFITS UNDER NPS ON VOLUNTARY RETIREMENT
- CRR for Employees of CPSE
- Voluntary Retirement Scheme for Central Government Employees
- Grant of OROP benefits – Status as on 12th November 2016
- Irregularities in VRS appointments in Railways
- BSNL – Clarification regarding date of effect of retirement in case of Voluntary Retirement
- VRS (Voluntary Retirement Scheme) in BSF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, CISF and AR
- Proposal for improved Voluntary Retirement Scheme for Central Inland Water Transport Corporation Limited employees
- Whether the Government is planning to reconsider the Old Pension Scheme on optional basis for Central Government Employees?