DA to Army Officers Jan 2022
O/o PCDA(O) Pune, Public Relation office PRO
Grant of revised rate of Dearness Allowance & Payment wef 01.01.2022 to all Army Officers & Personnel below Officer Rank including Non Combatants (Enrolled)
Your kind attention is invited to the Govt of India, Ministry of Defence, Dept of Military Affairs D (Pay/Services) New Delhi, letter No. 1(60/2021/D (Pay/Services) dated 06 April, 2022 regarding grant and Payment of revised rates of Dearness Allowance to All Army Officers which has been enhanced from the existing rate of 31% to 34% of the Basic Pay wef 1st January 2022 onwards.
Basic Pay means pay drawn in prescribed level in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC recommendations accepted by Gol, but does not include any other type of pay like special pay, etc.
This letter is being issued based on the approval of MoF (Department of Expenditure) O.M. No. 1/2/2022-E-II(B), dated 31st March, 2022 and bears the concurrence of Finance Division of MoD vide their Dy. No. 65/AG/PD/2022 dated 05.04.2022.
This is for your kind information please.
This is issued with kind approval of PCDA (QO), Pune.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Qualification Grant of Allowances/ Concessions in respect of Officers/JCOs & ORs of the Army
- Payment of dearness allowance to Armed Forces Personnel
- DA for Defence personnel Jan 2022 – Revised rates effective from 01.01.2022
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank including NCs(E) – Revised rates effective from 1st January, 2018
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank including NCs(E) – Revised rates effective from 01.01.2019
- 7th CPC Encashment of leave or Pay Rules for Army Officers 2017 to Military Service Pay – PCDA
- Payment of DA to Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank including NCs(E)
- 9% (7% + 2%) DA to Defence Personnel and PBOR from July 2018
- 7th CPC Dearness Allowance to J&K Government employees on revised rate effective from 01.07.2021