DoPT Orders 2019
Revised proposal for filling up of the 11 posts (subject to change) of Deputy Director of Airworthiness in Level 12, Rs. 78800-209200/- of the pay matrix on Deputation (including short term contract) basis in DGCA
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances Pension
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, ‘A’ wing,
Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi
Dated 27th August, 2019
Subject:- Revised proposal for filling up of the ll posts ( Subject to change) of Deputy Director of Airworthiness in Level 12, Rs.78800-209200/- of the pay matrix on Deputation (including short term contract) basis in DGCA – reg
The undersigned is directed to circulate office Memorandum No. A-60015/1268/2015.D G Section-MoCA dated 18/08/2019 received from Ministry of Civil Aviation (along with enclosures) for filling up of posts Deputy Director of Airworthiness.
It may be noted that cadre clearance from c.S.l Division will be required in case of Under Secretary and above level officers of CSS applying for deputation.
In case of any further clarification, applicants are requested to contact the concerned Ministries / Departments.
(Sanjay Kumar Das dupta)
Under Secretary to the Govemment of India
All Ministries/ Departments (through DoPT’s website)
Name of Post – Deputy Director Airworthiness
No.of Post – 11 (subject to change)
Pay Scale – Pre-revised scale of PB-3, Rs. 15600 – 39100 with GP of Rs. 7600/- (Level – 12, Rs. 78800 -209200/-of the Pay Matrix as per the recommendations of 7th CPC)
Related to Your Search:
- Vacancy for officers in UPSC in Level 7 of the pay Matrix on Promotion / Deputation under Central Government, Deputation / Reemployment (For Armed Forces personnel)
- Filling up of posts of Director/DS in the Cabinet Secretariat (R&AW) on deputation basis
- Filling up of one post (01) of Account Officer in Level-10, Rs. 56,100-1,77500/- of the pay matrix on Deputation (including short term contract) basis in Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)
- DoPT – Filling up the post of Library & Information Officer in Level-11 of CCS(RP) Rules 2016 on Composite Method
- Filling up the post of General Manager (Punjab Region), Food Corporation of India under the Department of Food and Public Distribution
- Filling up posts of Director (Finance) in PB-3 Rs.15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay-7600/- in Sports Authority of India (HQ), New Delhi on deputation on foreign services basis
- Filling up the post of General Manager (Haryana Region), Food Corporation of India, Panchkula under the Department of Food & Public Distribution
- NITI – Appointment of officers working in the Ministries/ Departments under CSS/ Non-CSS posts to National Institution for Transforming India Aayog under Central Staffing Scheme on lateral shift basis
- Filling up the post of Director (Auction) at Bengaluru in the Tobacco Board, under the Department of Commerce.