Revised classification and mode of filling up of non-gazetted posts – Scheme for filling up of vacancies after 31.12.2016
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi,dated 03.03.2017
The General Managers (P)
All Indian Railways & PUs.
(As per standard list)
Sub: Revised classification and mode of filling up of non-gazetted posts – Scheme for filling up of vacancies after 31.12.2016.
Ref: Board’s letters of even no dated 03.09.2009, 07.06.2010, 21.11.2011, 23.05.2012, 15.1.2013, 24.05.2013, 03.01.2014, 16.06.2014, 31.12.2014 & 09.02.2016 on the above subject.
Attention is drawn to Board’s order issued on 03.09.2009, consequent upon implementation of 6th CPC recommendations, regarding mode of filling up of Non-gazetted posts consequent upon merger of grades. The above scheme of such mode of filling up of non-gazetted posts has since been extended from time to time, last validity being till 31.12.2016.
2. 7th CPC, in its report in para 5.1.45 has recommended that benchmark for performance appraisal for MACP as well as for regular promotion be enchanced from Good to Very Good. While recommendation for MACP has been accepted by Government and instructions in this regard have been issued vide Board’s letter No.PC-V/2016/MACPS/1 dated 19.12.2016 (RBE No.155/2016), the issue regarding benchmark for regular promotion is still examination in consultation with DoP&T.
3. Accordingly, it has been decided by the Board that till such time instructions for benchmark for regular promotion are issued, the existing methodology and benchmarks for Promotion, as enumerated in the Board’s letters referred to above, may continue till further orders.
Please acknowledge receipt of this letter.
Related to Your Search:
- Implementation of Recommendations of 6th CPC — Merger of grades — Revised Classification and mode of filling up of non-gazetted posts — Scheme for filling up of vacancies after 31.12.2013 : Railway Board Order
- Merger of grades – Revised Classification and mode of filling up of Non-Gazetted posts – Railway Board Orders
- Revised classification and mode of filling-up of non-gazetted posts – Scheme for filling-up of vacancies
- Implementation of recommendations of VI CPC – merger of grades-revised classification and mode of filling up of non-gazetted posts-scheme for filling up vacancies after 31/12/2015
- Filling up of posts in Para-medical categories in Group ‘C’ on contract basis in Railways
- ‘Good’ to ‘Very Good’ – 7th CPC enhancing the performance level for MACP and Regular Promotion
- Benchmark for promotion to administrative grades in Railway Services
- Selection for Promotion to Group ‘B’ post of Law Officers in Level 8 in Pay Matrix (equivalent to Pay Band PB-2 (Rs.9300-34800) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-)
- MACP – Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Railways Employees