Restoration of Festival Advance to the Central Government Employees
Shiva Gopal Mishra
National Council (Staff side)
Joint consultative Machinery
For central government employees
13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi – 110 001
E Mail:[email protected]
September 26, 2019
The Additional Secretary (Pers)
Government Of India
Ministry Of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Sub: Restoration of Festival Advance to the Central Government Employees.
Ref: Item No.10 of the Minutes of the Standing Committee meeting of the National council (JCM) held on 7-3-2019
Yours kind attention is invited to the decision taken on the above subject matter. It was decided in the meeting that the Department of Expenditure would reconsider the issue of restoring the Festival Advance to the Central Government Employees.
Also read: 7th Pay Commission Advances
However till date orders on the subject matter is not yet issued. Since various festivals are forthcoming the employees are pressing hard for an earlier decision on this issue. It is therefore demanded that as agreed in the meeting necessary orders may please be issued for restoring festival advance to the Central Government Employees.
Awaiting for your earlier and favorable action please.
(SHIVA GOPAL MISHRA)
Related to Your Search:
- Festival Advance to Government Employees – Tamil Nadu Government Order 2019
- Festival advance for government employees hiked to Rs 10,000
- West Bengal hiked bonus and festival advance
- 25% of Salary to be paid as advance due to Onam Festival in Kerala
- Interest free Festival Advance to Class IV State Government employees during the year 2019-2020
- DoE: Festival Advance, Dearness Allowance, Transport Allowance, Pension Revision for Autonomous Bodies, Pay Scale parity with CSS, Bonus Ceiling etc.: Minutes of meeting of Standing Committee
- Advance Payment of September 2017 Salary to Railway Staff
- Disbursement of salary and pension to Central Government employees and pensioners on account of “ONAM” Festival
- Non grant of one day PLB (Productivity Linked Bonus) to Defence civilian employees of OFB, DGQA & DGAQA