Representations/ Grievances/ complaints etc. received against the Gazette Notification/ Examination Notification relating to RRs/ LDCE-2018
No.301(45)/2019/PA Admn.III /336 to 396
Government of India,
Ministry of Communications,
Department of Posts, Postal Accounts Wing,
Dak Bhavan, New Delhi.
Dated: 29th May, 2019.
Sub: Representations/ Grievances/ complaints etc. received against the Gazette Notification/ Examination Notification relating to RRs/ LDCE-2018.
The case relates to recruitment to Assistant Accounts Officer cadre of IP& TAFS Group ‘B’, as per Gazette RR Notification dated 2.4.2018, Examination Notification dated 19.4.2018 and subsequent instructions/ notification thereupon.
2. As per the background of the case, due to implementation of the recommendations of 6th CPC, JAO and AAO cadre was merged into a single cadre namely AAO Group B’ (Gazetted) and amalgamation of Group ‘B’ cadre of Accounts and Finance of DoP and DoT consisting of AAO, AO and Sr. AO with the nomenclature ‘IP&T AFS Group B’ cadre with Member (Finance) Telecom Commission as Cadre Controlling Authority the new RRs of Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) cadre were formulated, after obtaining the approval of the concerned authorities were notified vide gazette notification dated 02.04.2018, followed by issue of syllabus for the Limited Departmental Examination vide letter dated 4.4.2018. The examination notification dated 19.4.2018 was issued, in accordance with the new RRs-2018 of AAO, containing all the modalities for conduct the LDCE – 2018 w.e.f. 5th to r July 2018. While the conduct of examination process in progress, addendum, modifications, corrigendum as required were also issued from time to time to facilitate the examination process.
3. After the conducting of the ibid Examination from 5th to 8th July 2018, nearly 500 representations/grievances etc. have been received in the matter, throughout the period till date, on the various issues relating to RR notification, syllabus, Examination notification etc. of AAO cadre of IP&TAFS Group ‘3’. The details of the representations/grievances etc. is placed in the file. It may also be highlighted here that most of the issues flagged in the representations etc. are already subjudice as many of the individuals, group of individuals, staff association have filed court cases, Pan India.
4. These representations can be categorized into two categories viz. a) individuals b) Staff Associations. The main area of concerns/suggestions/views can be summarized as follows:-
- Ambiguity in recruitment rules and examination notification of LDCE-2018,
- Filling up of un-filled vacancies of LDCE-2018 on account of non-joining of candidates appointed for the same
- Eligibility criteria in respect of individual appeared in the LDCE-2018,
- 4 Filling of vacancies reserved for SC/ST (Backlog vacancies of LDCE-2018) by giving grace marks,6 Scoring maximum marks ,
- in some paper/papers by individual(s) in the LDCE-2018,Supply of paper wise marks,Providing of answer scripts of LDCE-2018,
- Scoring maximum marks in some paper/papers by individual(s) in the LDCE-2018.
- Supply of paper wise marks.
- Providing of answer scripts of LDCE-2018.
- Obtaining minimum cut-off marks by the individual(s) candidates appeared in the LDCE-2018 but name was not included in the final merit list of selected candidates.
- Rounding off of marks obtained in the LDCE-2018
- Irregularities pointed out in conducting the LDCE-2018
5. These representations/ contentions/ points brought out by individuals/ staff association can be further sub-divided into two parts (i) challenging the RRs-2018 (ii) Challenging the examination notification vis-ir-vis merit list OMs. All the representations etc. have been examined as per the RRs-2018, Examination Notification, GoI instructions/orders on the subject
Related to Your Search:
- LDCE 2018 held from 5th to 8th July 2018
- Conducting of LDCE for promotion to the cadre of Inspector Posts (66.66%) Departmental quota for the year 2014 and LGO Examination, 2014
- Modifications in Civil Services Examination, 2013
- DoP – Postponement of LDCE for promotion to the cadre of Inspector of Posts for the vacancies of the year 2019 and 2020
- Civil Services Preliminary Examination, 2014: Instructions from DoPT
- Clarification regarding ‘Own Merit Status’
- Dopt Orders – Upper Division Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 201
- Relaxation in the eligibility criteria for appearing in the Combined SO/PS Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for Private Secretary (PS) grade of CSSS- representations regarding
- Government proposes age-relaxation for SSC exam