Relaxation in air travel (both ways) for the officers working in Station Development Directorate of Railway Board: Office Order No.22 of 2023
F(E)I72023 /AL-28/24 (AIRTRAVEL)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (भारत सरकार)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (रेल मंत्रालय)
(RAILWAY BOARD) (रेलवे बोर्ड)
Office Order No.22 of 2023
Sub: Relaxation in air travel (both ways) for the officers working in Station Development Directorate of Railway Board.
It has been decided with the approval of Board (Member Finance) to delegate the powers for sanction of air travel for Station Development Directorate of Board’s office as under:
1. For the Financial Year 2023-24, an allotment of Rs. 5 Lakhs towards air travel of officials (DDs/ JDs/ Directors/EDs) of Station Development Directorate i.e. including ED/ SD-I and ED/SD-II is to be earmarked.
2. The tour programme should be approved by PED/GS which will not require Finance concurrence.
3. At the time of approval, lowest airfare should be taken.
4. Station Development Directorate should keep accountal of the ceiling limit and it should not be breached.
5. Other instructions contained in Board’s letter No. F(E)I/2021/ AL-28/47 dated.
Signed by Jitendra Kumar
Date: 19-04-2023 18:44:35
Dy. Director Finance (Estt.)
Leave a Reply