Regarding Payment of Conveyance Allowance to IRMS Doctors
Government of India / Bharat Sarkar
Ministry of Railways / Rail Mantralaya
New Delhi, dated 29.08.2018
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways etc.
(As per Standard Mailing List)
Sub: Payment of Conveyance Allowance to IRMS Doctors-reg.
Payment of Conveyance Allowance to IRMS Doctors for paying domiciliary visits outside duty hours and performing other official duties is governed by Board’s letter No. F(E)I/2009/AL-7/1 dt. 24.07.2009. This order is based on Ministry of Health & Family Welfare’s C.M. No. A-450-12/03/2008CHS-V, dated 28/04/2009.
Now pursuant to Ministry of Health & Family Welfare’s recent C.M. No.Z15025/DIR/CGHS/Conveyance/JACSD0/2017/744252, dated 02/02/2018 on the subject matter of Conveyance Allowance admissible to CHS Doctors working under CGHS, it is reiterated that the instructions as contained in Board’s letter No. F(E)I/2009/AL-7/1, dt. 24.07.2009 shall be applicable for payment of Conveyance Allowance to IRMS doctors for paying domiciliary visits outside duty hours and performing other official duties.
Dy. Director Finance (Estt.)
Related to Your Search:
- Conveyance Allowance admissible to CGHS Doctors
- 7th CPC Transport Allowance and DA granted for Indian Railway Medical Service (IRMS) officers drawing Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/- under DACP Scheme
- Designations of doctors belonging to IRMS and Dental Doctors under the Ministry of Railways on posting to clinical posts
- Salary and Travelling Allowance to retired Railway Staff re-engaged in Railways
- 7th CPC Transport Allowance at the higher rate of Rs.7000 pm + DA thereon to the IRMS Officers drawing Grade Pay of Rs.10000 now Pay Level-14 under DACP Scheme
- Railway Board Order – Enhancement of age of superannuation of IRMS Doctors (GDMOs)
- Extension of retirement age of Doctors- Travel Entitlements
- Grant of 7th CPC Conveyance Allowance at the revised rates to Railway Medical Officers clarification
- 7th CPC revised conveyance allowance rates for Railway Medical Officers