Regarding Payment of Conveyance Allowance to IRMS Doctors
Government of India / Bharat Sarkar
Ministry of Railways / Rail Mantralaya
New Delhi, dated 29.08.2018
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways etc.
(As per Standard Mailing List)
Sub: Payment of Conveyance Allowance to IRMS Doctors-reg.
Payment of Conveyance Allowance to IRMS Doctors for paying domiciliary visits outside duty hours and performing other official duties is governed by Board’s letter No. F(E)I/2009/AL-7/1 dt. 24.07.2009. This order is based on Ministry of Health & Family Welfare’s C.M. No. A-450-12/03/2008CHS-V, dated 28/04/2009.
Now pursuant to Ministry of Health & Family Welfare’s recent C.M. No.Z15025/DIR/CGHS/Conveyance/JACSD0/2017/744252, dated 02/02/2018 on the subject matter of Conveyance Allowance admissible to CHS Doctors working under CGHS, it is reiterated that the instructions as contained in Board’s letter No. F(E)I/2009/AL-7/1, dt. 24.07.2009 shall be applicable for payment of Conveyance Allowance to IRMS doctors for paying domiciliary visits outside duty hours and performing other official duties.
Dy. Director Finance (Estt.)
Related to Your Search:
- Conveyance Allowance admissible to CGHS Doctors
- Railway Board Order – Enhancement of age of superannuation of IRMS Doctors (GDMOs)
- Salary and Travelling Allowance to retired Railway Staff re-engaged in Railways
- Designations of doctors belonging to IRMS and Dental Doctors under the Ministry of Railways on posting to clinical posts
- Revised Timings for CGHS Wellness Centres from 1st April, 2015: From 7.30 AM to 2.00 PM without a lunch break
- CGHS doctors to be trained on administrative matters
- Enhancement in age of contractual doctors from 67 years to 70 years for contractual engagement in CGHS Delhi
- Non-Practicing allowance of Government Doctors – Loksabha
- Non issuing of prescribed medicines by CGHS Wellness Centres