Ration Money Allowance during leave other than LAP : Railway
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RBE No. 88 /2018
New Delhi, dated: 14.06.2018
The General Managers and Principal Financial Advisers,
All Indian Railways and Production Units.
Sub: Ration Money Allowance during leave other than LAP.
Integral Coach Factory, Chennai had sought clarification, whether RPF staff are eligible for payment of Ration Money Allowance during their leave period other than Leave on Average Pay (LAP), i.e. Commuted Leave, Maternity Leave & Paternity Leave.
2. The matter has been examined in Board’s Office in consultation with Ministry of Home Affairs. It is clarified that no Ration Money Allowance is admissible to RPF personnel during Commuted Leave, Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave.
3. The other terms and conditions as stipulated in para 4 of Board’s letter of even number dated 10.06.2009 remain unchanged.
4. This disposes off Integral Coach Factory’s letter No. PB/CBS/RB dated 11.12.2017.
5. Please acknowledge receipt.
(N P Singh)
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Ration Money Allowance in respect of Non-gazetted RPF/RPSF personnel
- Revision in the rate of Ration Money Allowance in respect of Non-gazetted RPF/RPSF personnel 28.02.2017
- 7th CPC: Grant of Ration Money Allowance to Officers of Defence Forces
- Ration Money Allowance by Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) Through Individual Bank Accounts
- Admissibility of House Rent Allowance during Study Leave
- Paternity Leave (PL) for Railway Employees
- Amendment to Appendix V of the Indian Railway Establishment Code Vol. I, 1985 Edition (Study Leave Rules)
- RAILWAY BOARD: Hiring of ex-Army personnel to work as AC Coach Attendants
- DA Over 100% – Admissible of supplementary claims for difference on arrears of TA/DA