Provision for granting Special Casual Leave for the Woman employees working in the Central Government Organizations
The Cabinet Secretary,
New Delhi – 110004
Sub: Provision for granting Special Casual Leave for the Woman employees (45 years of age and above) working in the Central Government Organizations – reg.
The Government of India is aware that with the increased efficiency levels among women in every walk of life, more importantly in the Government sector, a good number of female candidates has been joining services in various organizations of the Central Government in different capacities at all levels ranging from Group ‘C’ to Group ‘A’. While many of them have been performing duties efficiently, their physiological condition changes when they reach certain age which is a natural phenomenon. Federation desires to bring to your kind notice that there is need to consider granting Special Casual Leave for the Women employees of 45 years age and above working in the Central Government services due to the reason that they face hormonal imbalances at the menopause stage which hampers the physical and mental health of women. Therefore provision for granting Special Casual Leave for those Woman employees of 45 years age and above including those who undergo Hysterectomy Operation needs to be considered.
Also check: 7th Pay Commission Leave Rules
NFIR, therefore, requests the Cabinet Secretary to kindly intervene and get the matter examined for making provision for granting Special Casual Leave to the Woman employees of Central Government services in the above mentioned situations.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
General Secretary / NFIR &
Leader JCM (Staff Side)
Copy to the General Secretaries of affiliated Unions of NFIR.
Media Centre / NFIR .
Related to Your Search:
- Employment of women and girls in Government organisations/Agencies
- Jammu and Kashmir government women employees can now get 2-years child care leave
- Implementation of leave provision under the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition & Redressal) Act, 2013 — Reg.
- Women to get 26 weeks maternity leave, President nod to new law
- Maternity Benefit (Amendment) Bill, 2016 passed in the Parliament
- Applicability of Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 to persons reemployed in Railway Service after retirement from Defence forces
- Maternity leave is right of women employees, government even twins in first delivery: High court
- Special leave to the female staff connected to inquiry of sexual harassment
- Women Advocacy Programme in the Unions