POSTAL JOINT COUNCIL OF ACTION
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
FEDERATION OF NATIONAL POSTAL ORGANISATIONS
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION, GDS (NFPE)
NATIONAL UNION GDS
Dated: 26th March , 2015
All Office Bearers of both the Federations.
All General Secretaries
All Circle/Divisional and Branch Secretaries.
As decided earlier PJCA meeting was held at NFPE office, 1st Floor North Avenue Post Office Building New Delhi-110 001 on 24.03.2015. at 2 P.M The meeting was Presided over by Shri. D.Theagarajan, Chairman, PJCA and Secretary General FNPO.
The meeting attended by both Secretary Generals and General Secretaries of both the Federations.
Before commencement of meeting homage was paid to Com. S.K. Vyas, a Veteran & legendry leader of Central Government Employees & Pensioners Trade Union Movement by observing one minute silence.
In the meeting Com. R.N. Parashar, Secretary PJCA and Secretary General NFPE presented the position of action and development on the 40 points Strike Charter of demands after PJCA meeting with Secretary (P) on 05.02.2015.
All General Secretaries presented their views and after a detailed discussion, the following decisions were taken:
1. Disagreement was recorded on items No. 1,2,11,12,13,14,15,16,21, 25,27, 30, 31,33,34, 35,36,37, and 40 of PJCA Strike Charter of demand as the progress is not being noticed on all these items. Secretary (P) will be addressed to settle these issues as per the assurance given in meeting on 05.02.2015.
2. Due to some unavoidable circumstances the date of Dharna in front of Dak Bhawan, New Delhi by All India leaders of both Federations is rescheduled as 29th April-2015 instead of 15th April.
3, Notice for Indefinite Strike to be organized from 06th May 2015 will be served to the Secretary, Department of Posts, New Delhi on 06th April-2015. All Circle /Divisional and Branch Secretaries will also submit Strike Notice at all levels by organizing demonstrations in front of all important offices.
4 Campaign programme by All India Leaders of both the Federations affiliated unions has been finalized and it will be completed between 05th April to 15th April, 2015 to mobilize entire rank and file. All concerned will fix the dates in consultation with Circle leadership and conduct the programme to mobilize maximum employees to participate in Parliament March to be conducted on 28th April 2015 under banner of National Council JCM and to make them ready for the Indefinite strike from 06th May 2015 onwards . (Campaign programme is enclosed)
5. Next Meeting of PJCA will be held on 29th April, 2015 on the day of Dharna by All India leaders in front of Dak Bhawan, New Delhi.
MEETING WITH PAY COMMISSION
1, Meeting of NFPE leaders with 7th Central Pay Commission was held on 25th March, 2015 at Pay Commissions Office at Chhatrapati Shivaji Bhawan Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi. Secretary General NFPE and all General Secretaries participated in the meeting and presented the issues very nicely submitted in the memorandums. Chairman and members appeared courteous and co-operative with positive attitude.
GDS issues were also discussed by Secretary General NFPE and Com. P. Panduranga Rao General Secretary, GDS (NFPE) and Memorandum on GDS issue was also presented again to Chairman 7th CPC by General Secretary GDS (NFPE) . Chairman assured all possible help to this most exploited and deprived section of Postal Workers within his capacity.
2. Meeting of FNPO leaders was also held with 7th CPC on 26th March 2015 at CPC office at New Delhi. Secretary General & all General Secretaries presented the issues effectively and Pay Commission was also of positive views on most of the items. FNPO & NUGDS also discussed GDS related issues to Pay Commission and submitted memorandum.
|D. THEAGARAJAN||R.N. PARASHAR|
|Secretary General, FNPO||Secretary General NFPE|
Related to Your Search:
- MEETING OF NFPE LEADERS WITH 7th CENTRAL PAY COMMISSION
- ‘Two Days Nationwide Strike a Thundering Success’ – NFPE & FNPO
- Holding of Periodical meeting with NFPE, FNPO and BPEF
- NFPE & FNPO DECIDED TO GO ON NATIONWIDE INDEFINITE STRIKE
- Enhancement of ceiling for calculation of ex-gratia Bonus payable to Gramin DAk Sevaks from Rs.3500/- to Rs.7000/-
- INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 6TH MAY 2015- MASSIVE PARLIAMENT MARCH BY POSTAL JCA ON 04-12-2014
- POSTAL CASUAL LABOURERS STRUGGLE IN TAMILNADU STRIKE DECLARED BY NFPE CIRCLE CO-ORDINATING COMMITTEE FAST IN FRONT OF CPMG OFFICE
- NFPE Strike – FNPO and AISBCEU have deferred their strike on 10th August 2022
- INDEFINITE STRIKE OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES FROM MAY 6TH…