Performance Related Incentive Scheme (PRIS) – Pecuniary Benefit for Central Government Employees
Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
05-December-2012 16:38 IST
Implementation of PRIS
The Performance Related Incentive Scheme (PRIS) is to provide pecuniary benefit over and above the regular salary, based on the targeted performance, out of the Non-Plan budgetary savings, for the Central Government employees.
Some Ministries and Departments have installed Bio-metric Access Control System in their offices. The instructions on punctuality envisage that necessary measures for enforcement of punctuality are to be evolved by the Head of Offices and Departments in the light of broad objective.
This was stated by Shri V. Narayanasamy, Minister of State in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension and Minister of State in the Prime Minister’s Office in written reply to a question by Shri Baijayant Jay Panda in the Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Will Modi Government Implement PRIS?
- A Reader’s Opinion about Performance Related Incentive Scheme (PRIS)
- 7th Pay Commission recommendations on Bonus Schemes
- 7th Pay Commission Recommendations on PRIS
- Modernization of government offices
- Award of Certificate of Excellence to the meritorious employees of DOPT…
- DOPT: Government Stresses on Punctuality
- Scheme to partially reimburse employers for Maternity Benefits
- Change in criteria for benchmarking of ACR as per 7th CPC recommendations