Pension Contribution & Leave Salary Contribution of BSNL employees deputed in DoT
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED
CORPORATE ACCOUNTS SECTION,
1st Floor, Bharat Sanchar Bhawan,
H C Mathur Lane, Janpath,
New Delhi — 110 001
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
No. 500-571135NLI2011.121CA IV/ Vol V-Part1
All BSNL circles
Sub: – Pension Contribution & Leave Salary Contribution of BSNL employees deputed in DoT-reg.
As per the FR no, 111, the borrowing organization is required to pay Pension Contribution & Leave Salary Contribution to lending organization. This will be applicable to BSNL officials working in the units of DoT namely TERM cell, CCA & DoT itself.
Further as the pension paying authority for BSNI. officials is DoT & it is also the borrower, it has been decided by BSNL management that Pension Contribution for BSNL officials working in DoT units/DoT shall not be transferred to DoT.
However, a schedule showing the list of employees posted to DoT units/DoT with their total Pension Contribution which has been paid by BSNL for the period of their deputation shall be submitted to DoT unit/DoT to which Pension Contribution is to be paid under acknowledgement. Requisite entry in the service book of the official may also be made to this effect.
Leave Salary Contribution shall also be claimed from the DoT/DoT units in respect of BSNL officials on deputation in DoT/DoT units from the date of their deputation. Henceforth monthly claim shall be made in this respect.
This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Related to Your Search:
- Claim of BSNL on account of pay & allowances etc. to its employees working on loan basis in DoT/Field Units
- Disbursement of Salary & staff remuneration to BSNL employees
- Implementation of Superannuation Pension Scheme as per BSNL Employees Superannuation Pension Trust Rules
- BSNL Employees: All India LTC facility will remain frozen for all BSNL Employees till further orders.
- BSNL Orders on CCL : Grant of Child Care Leave to women employees of BSNL
- BSNL Latest News 2020 – Rates of Memento, Shawl and Cash gift for retired BSNL employees
- BSNL Voluntary Retirement Scheme Implementation 2019 and timely settlement of pension cases
- BSNL VRS 2019 – Immediate settlement of pending issues in respect of retired BSNL employees
- Extension of CGHS facilities to retired BSNL employees – DoT Order