O/o The Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pension), Draupadighat, Allahabad – 211014
O/o the PCDA (P), Allahabad
Dated: 18 /05/2020
– – – – – – –
– – – – – – –
(All Head of Department under Min. of Defence)
Sub:- Submission of pension claim during lock-down in respect of Defence civilian.
Ref:- This office circular No. C-207 dated 03/04/2020.
Relaxation given under above referred circular no. C-207 is further extended till 31/05/2020. Accordingly, superannuation/retiring pension claim where date of retirement is on or before 31.05.2020 and all death cases pension claim may also be forwarded as a soft copy i.e. scanned copy to PCDA (Pension) Allahabad email address cda-albd[at]nic.in. While forwarding scanned copy of pension claims following points may be kept in view:-
- Duly completed scan copy of LPC-cum-Datasheet should be supported with scan copies of supporting documents.
- Scan copy of claim should be in PDF format.
- Claims where date of retirement is after 31.05.2020 will not be entertained.
- Claims should be forwarded only through official email id which is registered for HOO CODE.
- Subject of email will be “ Pension claim- G1/Civil/ Pensioner name /Date of Retirement”
- This arrangement is optional for those Head of Offices, who are not in position to forward pension claim in hard copy during lockdown.
2. In view of the above, you are requested to issue suitable instructions (along with copy of this circular) to all the Head of the Offices under your administrative control to ensure the submission of pension claim as stated above.
Jt. CDA (P)
Related to Your Search:
- Pension claim submission during lock-down of Defence civilian
- PCDA Circular Number C-200: Submission of superannuation/retiring pension claim in respect of civilian paid from defence service estimate
- Delay in preferment of pension claims in respect of normal discharge PBOR of Army, Navy and Air Force.
- NPS: Extension of benefits of Retirement Gratuity and Death Gratuity to the Central Government employees covered by New Defined Contribution Pension System (National Pension System)
- Implementation of Governments decision on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission – Revision of Pension of Pre-2016 Pensioners/Family Pensioners, etc
- OROP Pension Discrepancies : Details of Nodal Officers of respective PSA
- Simplification of pension payment procedure- Submission of certificates by retiring Armed Forces Personnel along with pension papers
- Implementation of Govt’s decisions on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission-Revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners/family pensioners, etc.
- Pensions: Non receipt of e-PPOs