F. No. CS /Adv (Finance)/ SPARROW/2021
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Telecommunications
Sanchar Bhawan, 20-Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110 001
Sub: Online recording of Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) on SPARROW Portal for all IP&TAFS Group ‘A’ Officers for the Reporting Year 2021-22-reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this office O.M. of even no. dated 11.03.2022 on the subject cited above. It has been observed that timelines circulated vide O.M. dated 11.03.2022 for recording of PARs i.e. self appraisal by Officers Reported Upon (ORUs) and further recording of PARs by Reporting, Reviewing and Accepting Authorities are not being adhered to.
2. The last date for submission of self-appraisal to the Reporting Officer is 15.04.2022. A no. of. IP&TAFS Group ‘A’ officers (as per list attached) have not yet submitted their self-appraisal to their respective Reporting Officers and e-APARs are still pending at the level of ORUs.
3. All IP&TAFS Officers who have not submitted their self-appraisal to their respective Reporting Officers, are requested to forward their self appraisal to Reporting Officers within a week of issue of this O.M. failing which e-PARs will be force forwarded to the respective Reporting Officer for recording their comments.
4. In order to give effect to the time bound recording of PARs, all IP&TAFS officers are requested to ensure that the timelines for recording of PAR at each level circulated vide O.M. dated 11.03.2022 are strictly adhered to failing which PARs will be auto forwarded / force forwarded to the next level.
5. lt is requested to bring to the notice of all concerned the above instructions for strict compliance to ensure recording of PARs in time bound manner as per stipulated timelines.
6. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Encl. / As above.
(V. S. Arvind)
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT: Recording of Annual Performance Appraisal Report – APAR for the financial year 2017-18 in respect of CSS and CSSS officers – ALERT
- Performance Appraisal Report will be automatically forwarded from the evaluation year 2020-2021 – DoPT
- DoPT Order: Recording of the Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) for the 2017 – 18 financial year for CSS officers
- Completion of writing of PARs of IAS officers for 2015-16 in SPARROW
- CGDA – Completion of APARs in “SPARROW”
- Introduction of SPARROW for completion of APARs in r/o all Group A & B Gazetted officers of DAD (SAO/AO/AAO) and Group B (Non-Gazetted) and Group C employees (SA/Adr)
- Online generation and recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) on SPARROW (Smart Performance Appraisal Report Recording Window) for all Organised Group ‘A’ services – Extension of timelines for completion of APAR for the year 2016-17
- Instructions for the cases where the reporting / reviewing / accepting authority demits office or retires before the due dates prescribed for the PAR year 2018-19 for all AIS officers, vide DOPT’s letter dated 26.4.2019
- DoPT Order – Online generation and recording of APAR on SPARROW of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officers