Official Gazette Notification – Ex-servicemen Amendment Rules 2020
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS
(Department of Personnel and Training)
New Delhi, the 13th February, 2020
G.S.R. 116(E).- In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution, the President hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Ex-servicemen (Re-employment in Central Civil Services and Posts) Rules, 1979, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement : –
(1) These rules may be called the Ex-servicemen (Re-employment in Central Civil Services and Posts) Amendment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of its publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Ex-servicemen (Re-employment in Central Civil Services and Posts) Rules, 1979, in rule 2, in clause (c) in sub-clause (ii), the following proviso shall be inserted, namely:-
“Provided that Short Service Commissioned Officers released from service after completing initial terms of engagement otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency and have been given gratuity shall be eligible to the status of Ex-servicemen;”
F. No. 36034/1/2019-Estt.(Res)]
SUJATACHATURVEDI, Addl. Secy.
Note: The Principal rules were published in the Gazette of India, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (ii), vide G.S.R.1530, dated the 15th December, 1979 and subsequently amended as follows:-
1.G.S.R. 973, dated 27th October, 1986;
2.G.S.R. 333(E), dated 27th March, 1987; and
3.G.S.R. 757(E), dated 4th October, 2012
Related to Your Search:
- Gazette Notification regarding the amendment in the Central Civil Services (Commutation of Pension) Rules, 1981
- Amendment in Ex-Servicemen Rules : Notification issued by MOD
- Amendments in Ex-servicemen (Re-employment in Central Civil Services and Posts) Rules, 2012.
- Special Leave connected to inquiry of sexual harassment: CCS (Leave) Amendment Rules, 2017
- 7th CPC Railway Board Notification with Revised Pay Matrix Table – Gazette Notification
- Central Civil Services (Leave) Second Amendment Rules, 2017
- 7th CPC – Classification of Civil Posts under CCS(CCA) Rules – Gazette Notification
- Age Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen for appearing in Civil Services Exam
- 7th CPC Revised Pay Rules – Gazette Notification on 15.6.2017