No Increase or Decrease the Age of Retirement of CG Employees
No Increase or Decrease the Age of Retirement of Central Government Employees – Minister Replied in Parliament on 19th December 2018.
In a written reply to a question in Lok Sabha on 19.12.2018, the Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions Dr.Jitendra Singh said that there is no proposal at present to increase or decrease the age of retirement of Central Government Employees.
He said, there is at present no proposal in that Department for lowering the age of senior citizen. Government employees become entitle to pension on retirement.
No Proposal to increase the Retirement age from 60 to 62 or 65!
No Proposal to decrease the Retirement age from 60 to 58 or 55!
In last Parliament session, the Dopt Minister Clarified on Retirement Age 58 or 33 Years of Service on December 16, 2015
Related to Your Search:
- Senior Citizen Entitlement of Employees
- Retirement Age 62 – Again denied in Parliament
- Retirement Age 62 – Cabinet’s decision to increase retirement age has been postponed, might be decided on 15th August
- No proposal to increase the Retirement Age from 60 to 62
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix IOR Revision: Example of Increase/Decrease in Basic Pay – MoD message for recovery thereon
- Retirement age of Central Government Staffs
- No plan to increase retirement age of Central Government Employees – PTI Report
- Seventh Pay Commission may not lower retirement age
- Retirement Age: No Proposal To Raise for Central Government Employees