New ITR Filing Procedure
The Government proposes to introduce new procedures/forms for filling Income Tax returns. Every year government notifies forms for filing of income-tax returns after incorporating the changes brought out by the Finance Act of the previous year and the suggestions received from stakeholders. The new forms for filing of income tax returns for the assessment year 2013-14 are proposed to be notified by the end of March, 2013.
This was stated by Minister of State for Finance, Shri S.S.Palanimanickam, in written reply to a question in the Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Income Tax Due Date extended for filing returns to 31.8.2012
- Release of E-filing of Income Tax Returns (ITR) and other forms
- Revised Norms of IT Returns; Electronic Verification of Income Tax Returns For A.Y. 2015-16 Introduced
- July 31 is the Last Date to File the Income Tax Returns
- Income Tax Refund : Interest on Income Tax refund amount due to delay
- Income Tax Return Forms ITR 1, 2 and 4S Simplified for Convenience of the Taxpayers
- IT Returns early to avoid the last minute rush of filing – Income Tax Department urges
- Extension of Due Date for filing of Income Tax Returns
- Income Tax Offices to remain open on Saturday,5th August, 2017 for filing of income tax returns