Latest DoPT Order – Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID19 for all Central Government Employees
No. 11013/9/2014-Estt (A-III)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi-110001
Dated the 19th March, 2020
Sub: Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID19.
In continuation of this Department OM of even no. dated 17th March, 2020 (Copy Enclosed), the following further instructions are issued:
(i) Heads of Department (HoDs) may ensure that 50 per cent of Group B and C employees are required to attend office every day, and the remaining 50 per cent staff should be instructed to work from home. All HoDs are advised to draft a weekly roster of duty for Group B and C staff and ask them to attend office on alternate weeks. While deciding the roster for ‘the first week, HoDs are advised to include officials who are residing in close proximity to their office or use their own transport to travel to the offices.
(ii) Further, the working hours for all employees who attend office on a particular day should be staggered. It is suggested that three groups of employees may be formed and asked to attend office as per the following timings:-
(a) 9 AM to 5.30 PM
(b) 9.30 AM to 6 PM
(c) 10 AM to 6.30 PM
(iii) The officials who are working from home on a particular day as per the roster drawn up should be available on telephone and electronic means of communication at all times. They should attend office, if called for any exigency of work.
(iv) Similar instructions may be issued to Attached/Subordinate Offices, Autonomous/Statutory Bodies.
(v) The Department of Financial Services (DFS) and Department of Public Enterprises (DPE) may issue similar instructions regarding Financial Institutions and Public Sector Undertakings.
(vi) These instructions shall not apply to the offices and employees engaged in essential / emergency services and those directly engaged in taking measures to control spread of COVID-19.
(vii) These orders shall be applicable with immediate effect and will remain in force till 4th April, 2020.
Additional Secretary to the Government of India
- All the Ministries/Departments of the Government of India
- PMO / Cabinet Secretariat
- PS to MoS (PP)
- P50 to Secretary(Personnel)
- Sr. Technical Director, NIC, DoPT
Related to Your Search:
- Central Public Sector Enterprises Preventive measures to be taken to contain the spread of COVID19
- Latest DoPT order – Maintain 33 percent of employees attendance, roaster & work from home – Central Govt Employees
- Railways – HODs of branches shall prepare roster duty so as to ensure that 33% of Officers and staff attend office with staggered timings
- Relaxation in CCS Leave rules 1972 for central government employees – COVID19 – Latest DoPT Orders 2020
- Functioning of Central Govt Office – Operation to prevent the COVID-19
- Government servants who have underlying conditions were undergoing treatment before lockdown, may be exempted from roster duty
- Close all Departmental Canteens until further orders – spread of COVID-19 – DoPT
- Daily attendance is being sought by DoPT telaphonically, officers are requested to convey attendance by 11 am
- Closure of Departmental Canteens – Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID19