GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY of Railways
RBE No. 18/2020
New Delhi, dated 04-02-2020
The General Managers
All Indian Railways & PUs
(As per mailing list)
Sub: Grant of financial upgradation, under MACPs to Jr. Cashier promoted from the post of Sr. Shroff / JAA / Sr. Clerk – clarification – Reg.
Ref: Railway Board’s letter of even number dated 30-9-2019 (RBE No. 163/2019)
Para 1 of the letter referred above may be reacd as under:
“The issue regarding grant of financial ungradation under MACPS to Jr. cashier by not reckoning their appointment / promotion from Sr.Shroff/ JAA/ Sr. Clerk to Jr. Cashier’s post has been under consideration. Since appointment / promotion from Sr. Shroff / JAA / Sr. Clerk to Jr. Cashier post involves promotion from one cadre to another cadre carrying same payscale / Grade Pay wihout benefit of pay fixation, it has now been decided in consultation with Finance Directorate and Establishment Directorate of Railway Board that regulating MACP benefits to such staff, the appointment from the post of Sr. Shroff / JAA / Sr. Clerk to the post of Jr. Cashier should not be constructed as promotion and, therfore, may not be reckoned for the purpose of grant of financial upgradation under MACPS”
This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
Hindi version is enclosed.
(Sudha A Kujur)
Dy. Director, pay Commission
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC MACP Scheme Junior Cashier promoted from the post of Senior Shroff
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme in the promotional hierarchy
- Granting of Financial Upgradation under MACP Scheme – Clarification reg.
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme in the promotional hierarchy-instead of Grade Pay hierarchy
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme-Clarification for Railway Employees
- Grant of financial up gradation under MACP Scheme to Accounts Stock Verifies
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Railway Employees
- Railway Board Orders on MACP – Granting 3rd financial upgradation under MACP Scheme – Clarification regarding
- Fixation of pay of the employees who got promoted to the post of higher Pay level after being granted the benefit of pay fixation on grant of financial upgradation under MACPS