Accumulation of Earned Leave / Leave on Average Pay (LAP) beyond the ceiling of 300 days
No. II/10/Part I
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Accumulation of Earned Leave / Leave on Average Pay (LAP) beyond the ceiling of 300 days – reg.
Ref: (i) NFIR’s PNM Item No.23/2018.
(ii) NFIR’s letter No.II/10/Part l dated 17/07/2017.
(iii) Railway Board’s letter No. E(P&A)I-2010/FE-4/2 dated 08/09/2017 addressed to GS/NFIR.
(iv) NFIR’s letter No. II/10 Part I dated 18/091/2017.
(v) Railway Board’s letter No. E(P&A)I-2010/FE-4/2 dated 22/11/2017 addressed to GS/NFIR.
The PNM subject was discussed between the Railway Board and the Federation in the special meeting held on 09/08/2018, wherein the Federation requested to refer the matter to DoP&T again, connecting Board’s earlier O.M. No. E(P&A)I/2010/FE/4/2 dated 10/09/2012 and Order of the Hon’ble Chandigarh High Court. The Official Side stated that the matter will be examined. Thereafter, however, no progress had been communicated to the Federation.
Though the item could not be discussed in the PNM meeting held with the Railway Board on 25th /26th April, 2019 for want of time, the Official Side through Action Taken Statement conveyed following position:-
“An O.M. No. E(P&A)I- 2018/FE-4/4 dated 20/11/2018 has been sent to DoP&T. DoP&T’s reply is awaited.”
In order to pursue the matter at the level of DoP&T, Federation desires to have copy of O.M. dated 20/11/2018 sent to DoP&T.
NFIR, therefore, requests the Railway Board to make available copy of Railway Ministry’s O.M. No. E(P&A)I-2018 /FE-414 dated 20/11/2018 sent to the DoP&T to get the matter expedited.
Related to Your Search:
- Admissibility of House Rent Allowance in the event of non-acceptance or surrender of railway residential accommodation
- Accumulation of Leave on Average Pay (LAP) by the employees
- Exemption from passing the Typewriting Test – DoP&T instructions not implemented in Railways
- Trade test for promotion in artisan categories
- Revision of hourly rates of Incentive Bonus and Bouns Factor of Workshop/PU in respect of staff governed under CRJ pattern/GIS
- Entitlement of various types of residential accommodations based on the revised Pay Scales recommended by 6th CPC
- 7th Pay Commission Hospital Patient Care Allowance to Group ‘C’ &’D’ Railway employees working in Railway Hospitals
- Comprehensive Transfer Policy – Exemption from 5 years service condition – Indian Railways – NFIR
- PNM meetings at the level of Railway Board – reg