Inviting applications from the retired PA/PS of Central Govt. services for rendering their services as stenographers on monthly basis in DOPT
F. No. A-51/2/2018-Ad.I(Pt.I)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
The 21st February, 2019
Subject: Inviting applications from the retired PA/PS of Central Govt. services for rendering their services as stenographers on monthly basis in Department of personnel & Training – regarding.
It is proposed to engage retired PAIPS of Central Govt. service to render their services as stenographers in DoPT initially for six months against the vacant posts in these grades. Their monthly remuneration would be paid on the basis of last pay drawn minus pension. No other allowances whatsoever would be payable. The engagement of such retired personnels will be purely on temporary basis which can be extended every month depending on the basis of the vacancies in respective grades.
The applications in the attached format (complete in all respects) are invited from the retired PA/PS of Central Govt. service along with the requisite documents, i.e., copy of PPO, Last Pay Certificate & Bank Details, within two weeks of issue of this Circular to process their cases, accordingly.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Ph: 2309 2982
Proforma for inviting applications from retd.PA/PS
|1.||Name of the retired personnel|
|2.||Last Designation held|
|3.||Name of the Department from|
|4.||Date of retirement|
|6.||Last Pay Drawn|
|7.||Monthly Pension sanctioned|
|9.||Bank Account Details|
Name of Bank:
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT Orders 2019 – Engagement of Retired Government Officers as Consultant on contract basis in the Directorate General of Health Services as Under Secretary level
- Engagement of retired Section Officers for engagement as Consultants in the Ministry of Home Affairs – reg.
- Engagement of retired Section Officers/Officers who were holding analogous posts in purely Government organisations, as Consultants: Dopt order
- Engagement of Retired Section Officers who were holding analogous posts in purely Government Organisations as Consultant — Inviting of applications from eligible thereof.
- DoPT Orders 2019: Engagement of Consultants in the National Crime Records Bureau
- Circular inviting nominations of officers from Indian Administrative Service and Group ‘A’ Services for posts under Central Staffing Scheme and for the posts of Chief Vigilance Officers for the year 2018
- Inviting proposals from Institutions for One Week In-service Training (IST) programme during 2018-19
- DoPT: Grant of two increments to DS/Sr. PPS on promotion from US/PPS in CSS/CSSS grades
- Circular regarding last date of receipt of completed applications under DFFT scheme for year 2013-14.