Indian Army Employment goes on Internet – www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Recruitment Goes Online
Lt Gen Philip Campose, Vice Chief of Army Staff launched a new website, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, of the Directorate General of Recruiting for selection of Officers, Junior Commission Officers (JCOs) & Other Ranks (OR) from the precincts of the South Block today.
This dynamic website is keeping in pace with the automation of Recruitment in the Army and will synergise and enhance the selection procedures. Candidates from all across India will have access to information about career options in the Army, make suitable choices and apply online. Kiosks based Central Govt and State Govt Common Service Centres (CSC) will enable candidates to apply from the remotest areas. The facilities of the website for applying as Officers, JCOs and OR will be available with effect from 01 Jul 2015.
Source: PIB News
Related to Your Search:
- Defence: Recruitment of Soldiers
- Recruitment of 1572 Chargeman (Non-Gazetted Group ‘B’) Vacancies in Ordnance Factories
- 1536 Assistant vacancies in New India Assurance – Recruitment 2014 of 1536 Assistant Posts 2014 – Last Date 10-11-2014
- Combined Defence services Examination (i)-2018 Declaration of written result
- KVS Recruitment 2017: 1017 Vacant Post of Officers, Librarian and Non-Teaching Staff
- Recruitment of Pharmacists in CGHS Delhi July 2018
- SSC Recruitment for Prasar-Bharti for Engineering Assistant and Technician March-2013
- STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION GD Constable Recruitment Online Application 2018
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) – Railway Vacancies 2014 – Recruitment for 6119 vacancies