Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC – Fitment Factor and Pay Fixation for Running Staff
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, CHELMSFORD ROAD, NEW DELHI – 110 055
Affiliated to :
Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC)
International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF)
No. IV/NFIR/7CPC( Imp)/2016/R.B.
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC – Fitment Factor and Pay Fixation for Running Staff-reg.
Ref: (i) NFIR’s letter No. IV/NFIR/7CPC(Imp)/20161R.B. dated 13/07/2016.
(ii) Board’s letter No. PC-VII/2016/RSRP/2 dated 02/08/2016 (RBE No. 93/2016).
(iii) NFIR’s letter No. IV/NFIR/7CPC(Imp)/2016/R.B. dated 04/08/2016.
In continuation to NFIR’s letter of even number dated 04/08/2016, Federation desires to highlight some facts as mentioned below:-
- The Fitment table issued by the Railway Board vide letter No. PC-VI/2008/1/RSRP/1 dated 12/09/2008 was very clear, consequently correct pay fixation was done in favour of Running Staff with effect from 01/01/2006.
This time, no fitment table has been issued resulting disappointment among Loco and Traffic Running Staff in Railways.
- A statement showing the revised pay fixation on the 7th CPC Pay Matrices is enclosed. The statement shows that 14.29% hike is not ensured.
- According to the notification issued by Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure vide Para 12 of Resolution No. 1-2/2016-IC dated 25th July 2016, while revising the Pay of Running Staff it should be ensured that actual raise in Pay at the time of initial fixation of pay should be 14.29% as recommended by the 7th CPC. It is however, disappointing to note that the Railway Board’s decision communicated vide letter No. PC-VII/2016/ RSRP/2 dated 02/08/2016 (Annexure C) has not ensured Pay raise of 14.29%, consequently each Running Staff is deprived of more than Rs. 2000 p.m.
NFIR, therefore, requests the Railway Board to review and ensure pay raise of not less than 14.29% for the Running Staff while revising the pay in the 7th CPC Pay Matrices. Federation also urges the Railway Board to issue the revised fitment table duly ensuring 14.29% hike as was done on 12th September 2008 when 6th CPC Grade Pay/Pay Band was given effect from 01/01/2006.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
Related to Your Search:
- NFIR – Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC – Fitment Factor and pay Fixation for Running Staff
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC – Fitment Factor and Pay Fixation for Running Staff
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC – Fitment Factor and Pay Fixation for Running Staff @ 14.29%
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC Fitment Factor and Pay Fixation for Running Staff
- Pay fixation in 7th CPC Pay Matrix level in the case of employees who are in 6th CPC -1S Pay Band (Rs. 4440-7440) + GP 1300
- Payment of 7th CPC Leave Salary to the Running Staff – Railway Employees NFIR
- Payment of Leave Salary to the Running Staff after implementation of 7th CPC recommendations
- Fixation of pay of running staff on promotion in the 6th CPC pay structure
- Merger of DA with the Basic Pay and calculation of the running Staff distributing pension retirement benefits