Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Block No. IV, Room No. 409
Old JNU Campus, New Delhi
Dated 31st July, 2019
Subject: Implementation of Government Decision on 7th CPC recommendations on Risk Allowance – Reg
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Deptt’s O.M. of even no. dt. 07.03.2018 and reminders dt. 17.04.2018, 29.102018 and 16.112018 (Copies enclosed) vide which Ministries/Departments were requested to provide the details regarding number of employees eligible for Risk Allowance, estimated existing annual expenditure as per the existing rates and estimated annual expenditure if the existing rates are multiplied by the 2.25 factor as decided by the Government.
2.Despite reminders, this Department has received comments only from 26 Ministries/Departments which are – M/o Panchayati Raj, D/o Public Enterprises, Cabinet Secretariat, D/o Atomic Energy, D/o Agriculture and Cooperation, Inter-State Council Secretariat – MHA, D/o Justice, DARPG, D/o Chemicals & Petrochemicals, D/o Food & Public Administration, M/o Petroleum & Natural Gas, M/o External Affairs, D/o Rural Development, M/o Housing Urban Affairs, Secretariat of Vice- President, D/o Biotechnology, PMO, M/o Tribal Affairs, D/o Fertilizers, M/o Culture, M/o MSME, D/o Expenditure, M/o Earth Sciences, D/o Defence, D/o Space and Railway Board.
3.It is requested that the aforesaid data may be furnished to this Department in the format prescribed in O.M dt. 07.03.2018 (copy enclosed) at the earliest. This may please be sent by 20-08-2019 failing which it may be presumed that the Ministries/Department have no information and the information will be treated as NIL.
Encl: As above
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Implementation of Government Decision on 7th CPC recommendations on Risk Allowance
- Clarification to be obtained from Ministries/Departments regarding Risk Allowance
- Dopt Orders on Risk Allowance – Risk Allowance to Central Government employees – clarification reg.
- 7th CPC recommendations on Risk Allowance to Central Government employees
- Extension of Risk Allowance till 31.12.2012
- 7th Central Pay Commission: Discontinuation of Central Secretariat (Deputation on Tenure) Allowance to officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Services under CSS
- Data in respect of Direct Recruit Assistants for Web Based software solution for Cadre Management of CSS reg.
- Recommendation of Department Related Parliamentary Standing Committee on Compassionate Appointment-Regarding.
- Risk Allowance, Hospital Patent Care Allowance and Patient Care Allowance doubled