Hike Pensioners pay who is at the age of 80 yrs and above of Maharashtra Pensioners from 1.1.2019
The State Government of Maharashtra has decided to hike in Pensioner’s Pay for Pensioners above 80 Years with minimum of 10%.
In view of the recommendation of the Seventh Pay Commission, Under the Chairmanship of Shri K. P. Bakshi, Additional Secretary (Home) Maharashtra, the State Government had set up the “State Pay Revision Committee 2017” to hike Pensioners pay who is at the age of 80 yrs and above. This hike is decided by the Bakshi committee. The said rates are standing revised from January 1, 2019 as below :
|S.No.||Detail of Age||Hike in Pension (in %)|
|1||Age 80 to 85 yrs||Increase in basic pension 10%|
|2||Age of above 85 to 90 yrs||Increase in basic pension 15%|
|3||Age above 90 to 95 yrs||Increase In basic pension 20%|
|4||Age above 95 to 100 yrs||Increase in basic pension 25%|
|5||Age above 100 yrs||Increase in Basic pension 50%|
The revised increased rate will be applicable from January 1, 2019. No difference of the revised increased rate will be payable for previous period to existing Pensioners/ Family Pensioners.
This decision is implacable to the Recognized and Aided Educational Institutions, Non Agriculture Universities and affiliated Non- Governmental Collages and Agricultural Universities etc.
Under Section of 248 of the Maharashtra Zilla Parishad and Panchayat Samitis Acts 1961, this decision will also be implemented to Zilla Parishads. The State Government Employees who opted for Lump sum Payment on absorption in a Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Bodies/ Local Bodies and are entitled to restoration in a 1/3rd commuted portion of pension as well as a revision of the restored amount in terms of Government Resolution, Finance Department No. COP-1099/306/SER-4 Dt. November 11, 1999 and also eligible for revised pension as per sixth Pay Commission.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission: No hike in minimum pay, No change in fitment factor and No change in retirement age [Modi’s I Day speech]
- Report on pay hike of teachers
- Government notifies revision of pension of defence forces pensioners
- DA Hiked by 6 Percent : Diwali Gift for Maharashtra Government Employees
- Rajasthan government announced 6% hike in the Dearness Allowance (DA) of its employees.
- Gujarat government hikes Dearness Allowance for state govt employees, pensioners to 11%
- UGC Pay Review Committee Recommendations for University and College teachers – 20% Pay Hike, Performance linked Promotion etc.
- DA for Karnataka State govt employees 2021 – Revision of the rates of Dearness Allowance PDF
- Karnataka Dearness Allowance 32.5% to 36% w.e.f 1st January 2016