Payment of revised TRCA to the substitutes of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110001
All Chief Postmasters General
All Postmasters General
All General Managers (Finance)/Directors Postal Accounts IDDAP
Subject: Payment of revised TRCA to the substitutes of Gramin Dak Sevaks who worked in leave vacancies from 01.07.2018 and onwards.
Consequent upon implementation of GDS Committee report, the matter regarding payment of revised TRCA to the substitutes of Gramin Dak Sevaks who have worked in leave vacancies from 01.07.2018 has been reviewed.
2. Now, it has been decided by the Competent Authority that the payment to the substitutes of Gramin Dak Sevaks who have worked in leave vacancies from 01.07.2018 may be paid on the basis of minimum of revised TRCA level of that post of Gramin Dak Sevak.
3. The amount of revised TRCA admissible as per extant rules may be paid to the genuine substitutes. There should not be any double payment. Before making payment, the DDO or paying authority should take precaution in this regard.
4. The above instructions will come into effect from 01.07.2018 with reference to Directorate O.M. of even number dated 25th June, 2018.
5. Hindi version will follow.
Assistant Director General (GDSIPCC)
Tele No. 011-23096629
Related to Your Search:
- GDS Latest News 2020 – Payment of TRCA on Sundays/Holidays to the GDS working against Leave vacancies/Vacant posts in Postman/Mail Guard/MTS Cadre
- Revised eligibility criteria for engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts
- Huge injustice in fixation of TRCA of Gramin Dak Sevaks as also in calculation and payment of arrears
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) at revised rates w.e.f. 01.07.2012 onwards – reg.
- Maternity Leave for the female Gramin Dak Sevaks (Female GDS) in the Department of Posts
- Remuneration to be paid to the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) engaged as substitutes in short term vacancies of Postmen/Mail Guards and MTS
- Payment of revised waves Oct the outsider/substitute GDS who are working in short-term vacancies of regular GDS posts
- Dearness Allowance order to Gramin Dak Sevaks July 2016
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) effective from 01.07.2018 onwards