OFFICE OF CONTROLLER GENERAL OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS
ULAN BATAR MARG, PALAM, DELHI CANTT.-110010
No. AN/II/2151/ MACPS/AO
Date : 17th August, 2020
All PCsDA/CsDA, PCA(Fys) Kolkata & Admin- Pay Section (Local)
Subject: Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS): Accounts Officer
Reference: DoP&T OM No. 35034/3/2015-Estt.(D) dated 22nd October, 2019.
2. Accordingly, it is requested that the cases of Accounts Officers serving under your organization / proforma control, due for grant of MACPS may please be reviewed in the light of DoP&T OM under reference and the case(s) of eligible Accounts Officer(s) for grant of financial benefit under MACPS (due up to March 2021) may please be forwarded to this HQrs office, along with the following information / documents for further examination and necessary action:
- Your specific recommendation regarding grant of MACP to eligible Accounts Officer concerned.
- APAR grading as applicable in the case (kindly refer para 17 (i) & (il) of Annexure-I to DOP&T OM under reference).
- Service particular in respect of the eligible Accounts Officer concerned, duly cross-checked with the entries made in the Service Book of the officer, may be provided as per Annexure ‘A’ enclosed to this circular.
- Whether any penalties are Operative or would become Operative against the Accounts Officer concerned ff so, full details regarding nature of the penalty awarded, the period up to which it will be operative etc, may be furnished in a separate Annexure along with a copy of office order notifying the penalty.
- Ten years disciplinary certificate, in accordance with the provisions contained in DOP&T OM No. 22011/5/86-Estt.(D), dated 27.03.1990 in respect of the eligible Accounts Officer concerned may be furnished as per Annexure ‘B’ enclosed to this circular.
3. Further, case(s) of eligible Accounts Officer(s) which were forwarded earlier to this HQrs Office for grant of MACP, may also be reviewed in the light of above mentioned OM and the same may be resend as per the guidelines given in para 2 above, for further necessary action.
4. The requisite information / documents may please be forwarded to this HQrs office urgently by 11th September, 2020.
3. In case no Accounts Officer of the organization is found eligible for grant of MACPS, the same may please be intimated to this HQrs office through a NIL report.
(Dr. f. Gupta)
Related to Your Search:
- Latest MACP News – Grant of financial up gradations under MACPS upto 30.09.2020
- MACP – Grant of financial upgradations under Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme
- MODIFIED ASSURED CAREER PROGRESSION SCHEME (MACPS) FOR THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT CIVILIAN EMPLOYEES.
- MACPs – Grant of First/ Second / Third Financial Up-gradation under Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme to MTS/ CLKs
- Grant of Financial Upgradation under MACP scheme to MTS, CLKs, Staff Car Drivers, Canteen Employees and Asst. Accounts Officers
- Modified Assured Carrier Progression Scheme (MACPS) to Central Government employees w.e.f. 01.09.2008 – clarification on counting of pre-appointment training w.r.t. Para 9 of MACPS guidelines
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACPS in the Promotional Hierarchy (instead of Grade Pay Hierarchy) – NFIR
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Central Government Civilian Employees — Clarification regarding
- MACP on completion of 10/20/30 Years of Service or 10 years of service after previous promotion: AAOs, Senior Auditor, Adr, Clerk, MTS