Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
New Delhi, 3rd February, 2017
Subject: Regarding grant of House Rent Allowances at Chandigarh rates to Central Government Employees Posted at S.A.S. Nagar Mohali.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M.No.2(37)/E.II(B)/93 dated 13.10.1993 regarding grant of House Rent Allowances (HRA) to the Central Government Employees posted within the limits of the Notified Areas of S.A.S.Nagar Mohali at par with Chandigarh.
2. References have been received from various Ministries/Departments regarding the rates of HRA admissible at S.A.S.Nagar Mohali. The matter has been considered and it has been decided with the approval of the competent authority that the special dispensation allowed to S.A.S.Nagar Mohali for grant of HRA at par with Chandigarh allowed vide the O.M. dated 13.10.1993, shall continue to be admissible further.
3. Hindi version is attached.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of House Rent Allowance (HRA) to Railway employees posted at S.A.S. Nagar Mohali at par with Chandigarh rates
- Grant of House Rent Allowance to Railway Employees posted to new zones/new divisions
- Grant of House Rent Allowance to Railway Employees Posted to New Zones/New Divisions: Railway Board orders
- Finance Ministry issued orders on upgradation of cities / towns on the basis of Census 2011 for the purpose of House Rent Allowance
- 7th CPC HRA : Grant of House Rent Allowance to Central Government employees on basis of Census-2011
- Implementation of recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission relating to grant of House Rent Allowance (HRA) to Central Government employees
- DA on Transport Allowance at Pre-revised Rates – Noting of DoE
- Grant of additional House Rent Allowance (HRA) to the civilian employees of the Central Government – Finmin Order
- Incentives to Central Government employees working in Kashmir Valley as per 7th CPC – DoPT