GDS News: Demanding Immediate Implementation of The Kamalesh Chandra Committee Report
MEMORANDUM SUBMITTED TO THE HON’BLE DY.MINISTER OF FINANCE, UNION OF INDIA, CAMP AT NAGERCOIL-629001 BY THE CIRCLE SECRETARY OF TAMIL NADU, ALL INDIA GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS UNION
I. As per the decision of the Central Government one man committee was appointed to submit the report for the wage revision of GDS employees headed by Sri.Kamalesh Chandra Ex.Member (Personal) of this Department in leiu of seventh CPC to Central Government Employees and submitted its report to the Government on 24th November ,2016.Most of our suggestions have been given due consideration by the committee . The Secretary Post submitted this report to the Minister of communication and now the same is kept in the Ministry of Finance for approval.
2. In our department other departmental employees were getting their wage revision by the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission with effect from 01.01.2016 onwards.
3 Since there is an inordinate delay in considering and implementation of the Kamalesh Chandra Committee’s report, our AIGDS Union has announced indefinite strike from 16.08.2017 to 22.08.2017 and a mutual agreements were reached between our leaders and the Government after completion of 7 days strike. Due 10 the promise by our high dignitaries of the department at the time of discussion the indefinite strike was called off and gentleman agreement was reached between Government and the leaders and assured that the committee’s report would be implemented soon. But it is learnt that it is kept pending with the Ministry of Finance for a long period.
Related to Your Search:
- GDS Committee Report Implementation Indefinite Strike By Postal Employees From 22-05-2018
- Implementation of favourable recommendations of GDS Committee report
- CITU Congratulates the Gramin Dak Sevaks for the magnificent united all India strike
- Delay in publishing GDS Committee Report – NFPE
- No clarity in the Press Statements of both Government and NJCA on 7th CPC issues
- GDS COMMITTEE REPORT – NEWS
- 7th Pay Commission: Central government employees strike deferred
- Implementation of Kamalesh Chandra Report on Gramin Dak Sevaks of the Department of Posts
- Central government employees feel “frustrated and squeezed” by their pay