7th CPC Fixation of employees in 1S scale of 4440-7440 in GP 1300 (6th CPC) and without GP: Railway Board Order RBE No. 140/2017
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
PC-VII No. 63
New Delhi, dated 28/09/2017
Sub: Fixation of employees in 1S scale of 4440-7440 in GP 1300 (6th CPC) and without GP.
The new pay structure notified by Ministry of Finance vide Revised Pay Rules, 2016 has not provided a framework for replacement of existing pay structure of employees in -1S scale of 3 4440-7440 GP 3 1300 (6th C PC) and without GP. Therefore, a proposal for aligning the same on lines of 7th CPC pay structure was forwarded to Implementation Cell/Ministry of Finance, after taking cognizance of the demands raised by Staff Federations.
2. Now, with the approval of MoF, it has been decided that Level-1 of the Pay Matrix introduced on implementation of the 7th CPC report be the replacement for the pre-revised – l S scale. The pay of those governed by the -1S scale may be revised by using the Fitment Factor of 2.57 for placement in Level-1 in conformity with Rule-7 of the RS(RP) Rules, 2016. All pre-revised pay stages lower than pre-revised pay of ? 7,000 in the pre-revised -1 S scale shall not be considered for determining the benefit of bunching, on the same lines as has been clarified by DoE, Ministry of Finance’s O.M. dated 03.08.2017, circulated vide Board’s letter dated 27.09.2017 (RBE No. 139/2017) on application of the said benefit.
(Jaya Kumar G)
Deputy Director, Pay Commission-VII
Related to Your Search:
- Railway Nursing Cadre Initial pay fixation in 6th CPC pay structure
- Clarification regarding pay fixation under 7th CPC for the post of Trainee appointed on compassionate grounds
- Adoption of revision of pay of employees stagnating at the maximum of the Pay Band/Scale in pre revised structure under 7th CPC pay structure
- Railway Board clarification order on granting of one increment in pre-revised pay scale to Railway employees
- Fixation of the pay of the pre-revised pay scale of 1S scale granted to candidates appointed as trainees on compassionate grounds in the Seventh Central Pay Commission (7th CPC)
- Seeking of Clarification regarding Option and Pay Fixation in 7th CPC : BPMS Part1
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation Methodology – Detailed report with 2 Illustrations
- Fixation of pay of existing Group ‘D’ employees in the revised pay structure
- Fixation of pay and grant of increment in the revised Pay structure