Ministry of Defence
Empanelment of Hospitals for ECHS Facilities
12 MAR 2018
Empanelment of private hospitals with ECHS depends on the willingness of the hospitals to accept CGHS Rates and to abide by the procedures and rules of ECHS. The Government is continuously empanelling private hospitals, which are applying for empanelment and are found eligible for empanelment as per ECHS rules. In the recent past 217, 189, 123, and 85 private hospitals have been empanelled on 10.11.2016, 2.06.2017, 05.12.2017 and 04.01.2018 respectively. A total of 2609 hospitals are empanelled with ECHS as on date.
This information was given by RakshaRajyaMantriDr. Subhash Bhamre in a written reply to Shri Rajeev Chandrasekhar in Rajya Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme
- EMPANELMENT OF MEDICAL FACILITIES WITH ECHS
- EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS/ NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES FOR ECHS
- 486 PRIVATE HOSPITALS EMPANELLED UNDER CGHS AS ON DATE
- Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme – Some private hospitals have withdrawn their services from ECHS
- ECHS 2017 – Empanelment of Hospitals, Diagnostic Centres and Nursing Homes
- Empanelled Private Hospitals under CGHS in Delhi
- Empanelment of Hospitals for Ayushman Bharat
- Action to strengthen ECHS