Eligibility criteria for Motor Car, Motorcycle, Scooter and Moped Advances
Eligibility criteria for Motor Car Advance : Employees drawing Pay in the Pay Band Rs.19,530 or more are eligible for the grant f the advance.
Motorcycle, Scooter and Moped : Pay in the pay band of Rs.8560 or more and advances for purchase of Bicycle and Warm Clothing(Grade pay not exceed Rs.2800) are being treated as interest advances from 7.10.2008.
PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS
107, LOWER AGRAM ROAD, AGRAM POST, BANGALORE-560007
DTD: 24th June 2013
1) All Sections in Main Office
2) All Sub-Offices under PCDA Bangalore
3) All HAL (DAD) Offioes
SUB: Grant of scooter / Motor cycle advances 2013 – 14
It is proposed to prepare a fresh panel of applicants for scooter / Motor cycle advance for the year 2013-14. All those Officers / Staff eligible as per conditions given below and are desirous of applying may be advised to submit their applications in the prescribed Proforma alongwith Invoice / Estimates from the authorised dealer.
1) i) For Scooter/Motorcycle/Moped: All those Staff / Officers whose pay in the Pay band of Rs.8560/- or more for Scooter / Motor Cycle / Moped advances.
ii) All those Staff whose pay in the pay band of Rs.8560/- or less can apply for Moped advance only.
2) Such of those officers / staff who had applied earlier but have not been sanctioned Scooter / Motor Cycle /Moped advance are also required to submit fresh applications. In-complete applications received will not be entertained.
3) Individuals who fulfill the conditions of Rule 17 of GFR Pt-II only have to apply for Scooter / Motorcycle advance.
4) Individuals seeking to purchase IInd hand vehicle should clearly mention the same in their application, and consent note of the seller with Vehicle No and cost should be enclosed.
5) The advance for purchase of scooter / motorcycle is subject to availability of funds.
6) The contents of this circular may please be brought to the notice of all staff members and their applications forwarded immediately, so as to reach this office on or before 10/07/2013 positively.
7) Applications only in respect of eligible persons may be forwarded to this office duly recommended by the Head of the Office.
Please acknowledge receipt.
Source : www.pcdablr.gov.in
Related to Your Search:
- Advances to Government servants — Rate of interest for purchase of conveyances during 2013-2014
- Advances to Government servants — Rate of interest for purchase of conveyances during 2012-2013
- PCDA Orders – Eligibility criteria for Computer Advance
- Advances to Government servants – Rate of interest for purchase of conveyances during 2015-2016.
- 7th Pay Commission Mileage Allowance for journey by Road where specific rates prescribed – 7th CPC Military Brochure
- 7th CPC – Grant of House Building/Marriage/Vehicle/Computer Advance to Haryana Government Employees
- Grant of Advances- 7th Central Pay Commission recommendations-Amendment to rules on Computer Advance to Railway servants
- Lifting the ban on Central Government Departments buying fresh cars – DoE
- Rate of interest on Loans and Advances sanctioned by the State Government – Interest rates for the year 2012-2013 – Orders – Issued.