Download 7th CPC Option form and Conditions to Exercising Option
7th Government has approved 7th Pay Commission and issued Gazette Notification of implementation today. The Notification has given some surprise by increasing Annual Increments date from one day to Two days in a year. So there will not be any discrepancy on account of granting Annual Increment. So accordingly all the Government Employee to exercise the Option for revising Pay . Besides these , if a Govt servant wants to continue in Sixth CPC Pay Scale he can be permitted
All the central Government employees have to Exercise Option in the prescribed Form attached below. This 7th CPC option form is issued along with 7th CPC prescribed form to revise the salary.
Number 1 Option in the Option form is to revise the salary as per 7th CPC from 1.1.2016.
Number 2 Option is to continue in Sixth CPC until the the date of Promotion and upgradation/ the date of next increment / the date of subsequent increment raising the pay to the level prescribed by Govt servants/ vacate or cease to draw pay in the existing pay structure.
Related to Your Search:
- Confusion Continues in Promotion Option after Finance Ministry order
- Exercise option within Three Months of the Date of Notification
- Option for Revising 7th CPC pay on Increment date is Beneficial in Rare cases
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation and Grant of Increment in revised pay structure: Finmin Clarification
- DoP – Opportunity to revision of option to come over to CCS (RP) Rules 2016
- Pay Fixation on Promotion or MACP in 7th CPC – Option Calculation with illustrations
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation: Confederation seeks Clarification for Post 2016 Promotee/MACP and One time relaxation in excercise option for retrospectively Promotion/Upgradation
- CCS (RP) Rules, 2016 – Opportunity for revision of option to come over to revised pay structure
- Option for pay fixation in the 7th CPC Pay Matrix level to the Railway employees promoted during the period 01.01.2016 to 31.12.2016