Dearness Allowance is not only for Central Government employees..!
It is a practice which has been followed till now that once in six months, according to the price index ,the rate of DA is being granted in the month of march and September for Government servants. It is not only now, the interest to know the rate of dearness allowance granted twice in a year has been there for the past several years.
Even before 20 years , the Government servants used to buy the monthly called ‘Swamy’s News’ eagerly and share the things they read in the book with others and debated on it.
Now it is quit natural that people forget the periodicals, monthly magazines that brings last month’s issues in this modern world in which information technology developed a lot and people have the facility to know the facts in and around the world immediately and share their thoughts through social media.
It is not right thinking that DA is a matter belongs to only the Central Government employees those who are around 80 Lakhs including Pensioners. Actually they are the reference points for entire state government employees and pensioners except very few states and their numerical strength may be beyond crores.
Whatever the rate of DA offered for central government employees, the state governments have no other go than to follow it.
The announcement on Dearness Allowance expected by central and state government employees and pensioners has been getting delayed is making unnecessary embracement. It is believed that not happened like this before.
Let us hope that there will not be further delay and it will be announced in next cabinet meeting positively.
Related to Your Search:
- 6% DA Orders issued for TN State Government Employees and Pensioners from January 2016
- Gujarat government hikes Dearness Allowance for state govt employees, pensioners to 11%
- Dearness Allowance hiked by 8% – 2013 for Central Government Employees
- Cabinet approves increase in Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief for Central Govt Employees – DA Hike Latest News
- CABINET APPROVED 10% DEARNESS ALLOWANCE HIKE FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND PENSIONERS
- Release of additional installment of dearness allowance to Central Government employees and dearness relief to Pensioners, due from 1.7.2013
- Policy Towards World War II Veterans Pensioners
- Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief for central govt employees increased by 3% w.e.f. 01.01.2022
- Now Trending: 2% Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees & Pensioners