Concordance Table for pay matrix level
No. PC to 17(01)/2016/D (Pension/Policy)
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
Sena Bhawan, New Dethi-11001.
Dated: 2nd March, 2022
The Chief of the Defence Staff
The Chief of the Army Staff
The Chief of the Naval Staff
The Chief of the Air Staff
Sub Issue of Concordance Table for pay matrix level 16 in respect of the rank of LT. Gen (HAG+) and pay matrix level 15 in respect of the rank of LT. Gen (HAG) in respect of AMC/ADC/RVC-reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Ministry’s letter No. 17(02)/2017(02)/D (Pension/Policy) dated 17.10.2018, issuing Concordance Table to facilitate fixation of notional pay in respect of pre-2016 Armed Force pensioners/family pensioners who retired/died prior to 01.01.2016.
2. An error has been noticed in Concordance Table of Lt. General (HAG) of AMC/ ADC/ RVC in pay matrix level 15 already issued. Further, it has also been observed that Concordance Table for Lt. General (HAG+) of AMC/ ADC/ RVC in pay matrix level 16 was not prepared and issued.
3. In view- of the: above, Concordance Table for Lt. General (HAG+) AMC/ ADC/ RVC in pay matrix level 16 and modified Concordance Table in respect of Lt. General (HAG) of AMC/ ADC/ RVC in pay matrix level 15 in lieu of the Concordance Table already issued, have now been prepared and are enclosed (Annexure A) herewith.
4. Due care has been taken to prepare these concordance tables based on the fitment tables for fixation of pay. However, in case of any inconsistency in the Concordance tables vis-a vis the relevant rules/instructions, the notional pay and pension/family pension of pre-01.01.2016 pensioners/family pensioners may be fixed in accordance with the rules/ instructions applicable for fixation of pay in the intervening pay commission periods.
8 This issues with the concurrence of Ministry of Defence (Finance/Pension) vide their ID Note No. Part File (1) to 30(01)/2016/Fin/Pen dated 03.02.2022.
6. Hindi version will follow.
(A K Agrawal)
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Concordance Tables for Armed Forces personnel notional pay JCO/ORs pre-2016 pensioners
- Revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners / family pensioners in implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission Concordance tables
- Revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners/ family pensioners in Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission Concordance tables
- 7th CPC PCDA Concordance tables for revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners
- 7th CPC Pension Revision/Notional Fixation of Pre-2016 Postal Pensioners – Concordance Table: DoP Orders with clarification & time limit of 30.09.2017
- Revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners/ family pensioners in implementation of Govt. decision on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission concordance tables
- Revision of pension wef 01.01.2006 of Pre-2006 pensioners who retired from the 5th CPC scale of Rs. 6500-10500/- or equivalent pay scale in the earlier Pay Commission periods.
- 7th CPC revised pension pre-2016 retired Medical Officers of Army Medical Corps/Army Dental Corps/Remount & Veterinary Corps
- Changes in 7th Central Pay Commission Concordance table 51 and Table 52