Comprehensive transfer policy – exemption from 5 years service condition
No. II/14/Part VIII
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Comprehensive transfer policy – exemption from 5 years service condition – reg.
Ref: (i) NFIR’s PNM Item No. 18/2016 and ATS given to Federation on 13th November, 2017.
(ii) Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)I-2005/TR/20 dated 10/02/2017.
(iii) NFIR’s letter No. II/14/Part VII dated 21′ Feb, 2017, 23/02/2017 and 12/04/2017.
(iv) NFIR’s letter No. II/14/Part VIII dated 15/05/2017.
Kind attention of the Railway Board is invited to NFIR’s PNM Item No. 18/2016 on the subject and Board’s letter dated 10/02/2017 wherein relaxation in five years service condition has been granted in certain situations.
Consequent to receipt of representations from the Defence Forces Personnel re-employed in Railways and the widows/widowers appointed on compassionate ground seeking relaxation of five years minimum service condition, Federation vide letters cited under reference had approached the Hon’ble MR and sought approval for exemption from 5 years service condition to enable those re-employed ex-servicemen and widows/widowers to seek inter railway transfer to join their families and look after children. Thereafter a period of more than six months has passed this genuine demand has not been favourably considered. It is also sad to note that negative stand has been taken by Board while conveying “ATS” to the Federation without discussing the PNM Item. Attention is also invited to the General Manager (E), Western Railway’s letter No. EP/1140/0 Vol. IV dated 02/08/2017 to Railway Board on the subject.
NFIR once again urges upon the Railway Board to kindly review extant instructions and issue revised instructions for exempting 5 years minimum service condition for entertaining inter railway transfer requests of ex-servicemen re-employed in Railways and also the widows/widowers/wards of Railway employees appointed on compassionate ground. Federation also proposes that a separate meeting be convened at the level of “Member Staff” to discuss this PNM Item.
Source : NFIR
Related to Your Search:
- Comprehensive transfer policy – Exemption from 5 years service condition – NFIR
- Comprehensive Transfer Policy – Exemption from 5 years service condition – Indian Railways – NFIR
- NFIR: Comprehensive transfer policy – exemption from 5 years condition
- Exemption from passing the Typewriting Test – DoP&T instructions not implemented in Railways
- Comprehensive transfer policy for Railway officers – Denial of inter-railway transfer requests of Group ‘C’ staff-reg.
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Replacement of 6th CPC GP i.r.o. Sr. SE & Loco Pilots, Stepping up of Pay i.r.o. Loco Inspectors, Upgradation of Post: Discussed in Meeting with Chairman,Railway Board on 29.05.2017
- Transfer policy causing difficulties to Group ‘C’ staff
- LAP – Accumulation of Earned Leave / Leave on Average Pay beyond the ceiling of 300 days