Comprehensive Transfer Policy – Exemption from 5 years service condition – Indian Railways – NFIR
Sub: Comprehensive transfer policy – exemption from 5 years service condition-reg.
Ref: (i) NFIR’s PNM Item No. 18/2016.
(ii) Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)I-2005/TR/20 dated 10/02/2017.
(iii) NFIR’s letter No. II/14/Part VII dated 21st Feb,2017, 23/02/2017 and 12/04/2017.
(iv) NFIR’s letter No. II/4/Part VII dated 15/05/2017 & 04/12/2017.
(v) Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)I-2015/TR/20 dated 17/01/2018.
(vi) NFIR’s letter No. II/14/Part VII dated 30/01/2018,
(vii) NFIR’s letter No. II/14/2018 dated 23/07/2018.
(viii) NFIR’s letter No. II/14/2018-I dated 22/07/2019 & 25/03/2019.
Federation brings to the kind notice of the Railway Board (CRB) that NFIR’s PNM Agenda Item No. 18/2016 relating to relaxation of service condition of minimum five years service in the case of re-employed Defence Forces Personnel seeking inter Railway transfer on request has been pending since the last three years. During NFIR’s PNM meeting held with the Railway Board on 25/26-04-2019, the Official Side conveyed through Action Taken Statement as under:-
“The matter is presently under consideration. Feedback has been called for, from all the Zonal Railways. Responses from some of them are still awaited.”
Federation feels sad to state that though a period of over six months passed, progress made into the matter is yet to be conveyed.
In this connection, Federation also brings to the notice of the Board (CRB) that the NFIR General Secretary held discussions at the level of CRB more than once (last discussions held on 22/11/2018), when the CRB gave assurance that the relaxation has been processed and the final orders would be issued very shortly, but unfortunately relaxation decision has not been issued so far.
May I once again seek the intervention of CRB to kindly see that order issued granted relaxation to five years service condition in favour of former Defence Personnel re-employed in Railways, facilitating their inter Railway transfer requests soon.
Related to Your Search:
- Comprehensive transfer policy – Exemption from 5 years service condition – NFIR
- Comprehensive transfer policy – exemption from 5 years service condition
- Comprehensive Transfer Policy – Exemption from 5 years service condition
- Comprehensive transfer policy for Railway officers – Denial of inter-railway transfer requests of Group ‘C’ staff-reg.
- NFIR: Comprehensive transfer policy – exemption from 5 years condition
- Exemption from passing the Typewriting Test – DoP&T instructions not implemented in Railways
- Reckoning service for entitlement of Post Retirement Complimentary Passes
- Harmonization of the cadre structure of Medical Laboratory Staff of Indian Railways with those in Central Government Hospitals
- Discussions of GS/NFIR held with Railway Board on 31/01/2018